Wise to get 3rd party battery grip and batteries??

xmysticalzx

Oct 11, 2009
Earth >> Singapore >> Central
as above

need some enlightenment from seniors here.

btw any of u guys like to shop online?? as in shop for camera accessories like battery grip, filter, batteries online?
and one more thing, what kinda dry cabinet are u guys using?? or using dry box with gel??

Last edited:
whats wrong? they are like buy and throw away. so far phottix hasnt been giving me problems. u can try reddotphoto

as above

btw any of u guys like to shop online?? as in shop for camera accessories like battery grip, filter, batteries online??

Mass sales....

as above

btw any of u guys like to shop online?? as in shop for camera accessories like battery grip, filter, batteries online??

strangely in the past week this topic was discussed in the last week.

in the past 1 year, countless.

I'd recommend buying from advertisers in Clubsnap.

Reason is they help us fund for Clubsnap to keep going on free of charge. As such, you may think you are enriching the pockets of advertisers here, but they are helping us to keep accessing Clubsnap at $0.

PS: I'm using 3rd party battery grip and 3rd party batteries too in it. So far I've had no problem. I'd only recharge once every 1 to 1 1/2 week. Especially since I take out my camera everyday.

I'd recommend buying from advertisers in Clubsnap.

Reason is they help us fund for Clubsnap to keep going on free of charge. As such, you may think you are enriching the pockets of advertisers here, but they are helping us to keep accessing Clubsnap at $0.

PS: I'm using 3rd party battery grip and 3rd party batteries too in it. So far I've had no problem. I'd only recharge once every 1 to 1 1/2 week. Especially since I take out my camera everyday.

like??? advertisers in clubsnap??

I used phottix batt grip for my 1000D in the past, it does not give me any problems.
Used 3rd party batteries for my 1000D in the past too, works well does not give any problems.

Currently using canon BGE2N for my 50D, 1 problem, the connectivity like not very good -.- before shooting need to tighten the grip LOL!.
with 3rd party batteries again, no problems.

I used phottix batt grip for my 1000D in the past, it does not give me any problems.
Used 3rd party batteries for my 1000D in the past too, works well does not give any problems.

Currently using canon BGE2N for my 50D, 1 problem, the connectivity like not very good -.- before shooting need to tighten the grip LOL!.
with 3rd party batteries again, no problems.

strange that originals give problems haha

Im using both a 3rd party grip and battery with no problems, With regards to storage...I would recommend to use a dry cabinet to save you time and trouble.

as above

btw any of u guys like to shop online?? as in shop for camera accessories like battery grip, filter, batteries online?
and one more thing, what kinda dry cabinet are u guys using?? or using dry box with gel??

er, i think it depends on what kind of accesories you are talking about, and persoal preference when it comes to the pricing, brand, etc. not many people online sell original battery grips or original batteries, for example.

dry cabinet. in the long run it is the better choice, less hassle.

i'm using D90 with phottix grip, no issue at all. have not taken it off my camera ever since day one.

go for dry cabinet, more space and less hassle.

as above

I do.. I dun see why there's any issue in doing so if the price is competitive. As accessories usually dont come with warranties. But some for a peice of mind, would prefer to examine the item before commiting to a pruchase.

Dry Cabinet is much preferred for hassle free operation (u wont have to bother with changing silical gels always in ur dry box)

Try Akarui/Digi :)