wireless remote

crow84

May 1, 2010
where can i get a wireless remote/ or wireless shutter release ?

Artworkfoto from mass sales sells the infrared remote shutter for around 13 dollar.

ir-shutter-remote.jpg

you can get from dealextreme, cheaper but you have to wait for it to be shipped.

you can get from dealextreme, cheaper but you have to wait for it to be shipped.

No need to wait for it to be shipped. You can email Emjay, Pentax's agent and check if they got it and get it from them instead, that's how I recently got my Remote F.

Artworkfoto from mass sales sells the infrared remote shutter for around 13 dollar.

ir-shutter-remote.jpg
genuine pentax offering is way too exp..
just get this 1.. cheap and works like a charm

is tis call Infra Red Shutter Remote ??

No need to wait for it to be shipped. You can email Emjay, Pentax's agent and check if they got it and get it from them instead, that's how I recently got my Remote F.

i'm talking about ordering from dealextreme. want it fast get from local stores :)

Got mine off eBay, and just got it today. Works with K-x, but have not really tested how far it can reach. The auction page says 8 metres.

41405664.jpg

Last edited:
Was packing some stuff and found my dad's forgotten pentax p&s panoramic film camera ...

It had a remote control on the strap which remarkably still works !

It only has 2 buttons , but i don't understand what the button with the trees is for ...
Isit to start autofocus ? tried it be nothing happened...

Could only get camera to AF by going into the menu and setting ,AF first when using remote control , to ON ...

So anyone know what the "tree" button is for ?

i got one for my kx off ebay ... dun tink i paid more the S$4 for it ... works like a charm :D