Wireless Keyboard/Mouse batteries lifespan

Status
Not open for further replies.

genegoh

Mar 20, 2006
Simei
www.photosbymarbles.com
I think it depends on the brand and model.
My Microsoft wireless keyboard and mouse can last 6 months with one set of batteries. Might be longer... but can't remember when I last changed.

zcf

Apr 10, 2005
270 degree of Singapore
6 months.. that's is good.

I somehow had the impression such wireless devices would last about a month or so.. guess I was wrong ;)
It depend on how frequent you use it and of what purpose though, if you use it 16 hours a day for gaming, it probably will run out quicker.

genegoh

Mar 20, 2006
Simei
www.photosbymarbles.com
It depend on how frequent you use it and of what purpose though, if you use it 16 hours a day for gaming, it probably will run out quicker.
I use it at work... at least 8 hours a day 5 days a week.
Use it more than my home one anytime... hehe.

Ya, it really is long lifespan... only problem is that the mouse's coating becomes sticky after some time... eeeks...

The set I use uses RF... dunno if it can last long for those bluetooth ones though...

mohgui

Jan 31, 2005
La La Land
i've got the microsoft wireless keyboard and mouse combo set. cost about $40+. the keyboard battery life can last quite long. haven't change the initial set of batteries since i got it like 5 months back. however the mouse, damn suckie... need to change batteries every month.

damn fed-up until i change back to wired mouse.

btw, i use my mouse only at nights for about 3 hour or less for surfing. i don't play games and the battery lifespan is still damn teruk.

i've got the microsoft wireless keyboard and mouse combo set. cost about $40+. the keyboard battery life can last quite long. haven't change the initial set of batteries since i got it like 5 months back. however the mouse, damn suckie... need to change batteries every month.

damn fed-up until i change back to wired mouse.

btw, i use my mouse only at nights for about 3 hour or less for surfing. i don't play games and the battery lifespan is still damn teruk.
I am using the MS wireless Intellimouse Explorer 2.0. I only just change my battery. The last set lasted about 6 months over. Maybe your mouse might have a battery drain problem?

Aug 16, 2005
East
my wireless microsoft keyboard and mouse also last about 6 month

CYRN

Nov 14, 2002
photoevangel.com
dang... my logitech wireless mouse only last less than 1 month. the keyboard last pretty long tho.

mi using 2500mAh Sanyo batts.

westwest2

Jun 6, 2007
my MS mouse lasted 6mths...my logitech mouse lasted 6hours...

V

vince123123

You all last so long? Damn good.

My logitech one has an inbuilt battery and it lasts 1-2 weeks when new, and a few days when old. I have both a new and old mouse of the same model to compare.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom