:: winter in germany 2006 ::

Status
Not open for further replies.

w.s

Mar 15, 2004
Singapore
hi people,

i'm back in germany again! yes, WINTER again. maybe it's a mistake to tell my colleagues here that i love snow. anyway, here are some photos... taken last week. all in black and white, cuz my laptop can't do colors...:)

56239059.jpg

56241246.jpg

56242239.jpg

w.s said:
hi people,

i'm back in germany again! yes, WINTER again. maybe it's a mistake to tell my colleagues here that i love snow. anyway, here are some photos... taken last week. all in black and white, cuz my laptop can't do colors...:)

Where the snow...:bsmilie:

no snow at the moment... not tht it lasts long enough for me to get a shot. if the forecast is accurate, it should snow today...

here are a few more to share...

56245197.jpg

56246685.jpg

56251044.jpg

Nice series... very pretty of what you have shown on B &W.. appreciate alot!

it's snowing today... fluffy ice falling from the skies:) anyway, here are some images from last week.

56265461.jpg

winter embrace

56265459.jpg

hailstorm

56368759.jpg

dusk in frankfurt​

2 more before i head for the snows...

56612487.jpg

56765721.jpg

snow's great when fresh!:) another weekend of crazy weather in germany... snow accumalated to more than a foot in places where snow rarely goes above 3 inches. flights cancelled, trains stuck, traffic in total chaos in big cities in the south.

some photos from the weekend.

56917042.jpg

56917300.jpg

56920559.jpg

WS. believe you r having a wonderful winter at Germany, bring some back..;)
I like pix 2... you usual Bookmark crop style is nice. Printout some bookmark..

thanks guys for viewing and commenting :)

i kind of like it here:) especially the carnival 2 weeks back... fantastic stuff!:) i can still hear drums ringing in my ears now...

hosea: bookmarks:p hehe... i hardly read books:)

ron: i waiting for ur exhibition, must invite me k?:) btw... when u coming back from manado? we can meet up after tht. i know i'll be terribly busy after i return... BUT! i shall sacrifice my precious time to meet up with the GREATS!

w.s said:
ron: i waiting for ur exhibition, must invite me k?:) btw... when u coming back from manado? we can meet up after tht. i know i'll be terribly busy after i return... BUT! i shall sacrifice my precious time to meet up with the GREATS!

hahhaha..... I think it will be still a long way before I can have the quality to hold an exhibition. coming back on the 21st. Hehehe... you arrange lor

Greats? You mean we have to go to Chicago or Haji Lane.. hahahaa.... :bsmilie:

SniperD said:
hahhaha..... I think it will be still a long way before I can have the quality to hold an exhibition. coming back on the 21st. Hehehe... you arrange lor

Greats? You mean we have to go to Chicago or Haji Lane.. hahahaa.... :bsmilie:

alritie, i'll arrange one when you are back:) and tell me canned air is fresher:p

can i tag along when u guys meet up? love to catch up with u ron and wld love to meet w.s :p

tan131 said:
can i tag along when u guys meet up? love to catch up with u ron and wld love to meet w.s :p

yup, i'll pm u when we arrange a meetup:)

Wow ! I love your BW series ! they're beautiful, especially the ones without snow.
Composition is always superb :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.