Winner of MMCA#1

Status
Not open for further replies.

megaweb

Staff member
Jan 17, 2002
East
megaweb.clubsnap.org
After one week of Clubsnap Admin and Moderators nomination, we have the pleasure to announce the Winner of Monthly "Macros and Close-ups" Assignment (MMCA) #1.

And the winner goes to ....

:cheergal:Marcus Chua aka Falcon:cheergal:​

Many congratulations to Falcon for submitting his fly shot. Falcon, I will pm you the detail of the Apple iPod Shuffle (512M) collection.

fly01_std.jpg

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
congrads falcon...

Congrats Falcon.

-0-

A very simple suggestion, perhaps the judges can post a short review on all the images taken, the good/bad points and why Falcon's shot was selected as an overall winner.

I noticed in most chinese magazines, even those images that were not in any winning entries were very well commented & helped the shooters understand how to improve.

This would make the competition more helpful :thumbsup:

Congrats Falcon :cheergal:

congrats! :cheers:

congratulations to the winner.

i second espn's suggestion.
it would be beneficial to CSers to have insight on why it was chosen.

Congrats Falcon :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

Also, wats the prize???

Well done Marcus. Good to see you are getting better and better with experience.

Congrats to you!!!..... :cheergal:
Keep it up........ :thumbsup:

3 cheers for u, Falcon!!!

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Congrats Falcon! :D

I third espn's suggestion. Since the purpose of this initiative was to help each other improve, some comments/assessment on the winning photos should be mentioned. Preferably, those noteworthy pics can be assessed also, so ALL can learn from each other......just some thoughts.....

Congrats Falcon! Wish I have a ipod shuffle too.. hehe

Thank you everyone. :)

praise2.gif
praise2.gif
praise2.gif

congrats! hope to see more of such competitions organised by the mods for other specialities too. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.