Win liao lo! Private buses also want price hike liao!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

XXX Boy

Jan 11, 2004
GEYLAND LOR 15 LO
This time win liao lo...private buses also wanted price hike!
In the end, where does where the $$$ go??? Who is the BIG winner??? You and me know la hor...cannot say out loud la hor..wait kena catch by the police wo!! Scare scare sia!!! :sweat:

yeah..dominoes effect.. start of the season of price increase.. next will be hawker center :angry:

XXX Boy said:
In the end, where does where the $$$ go??? Who is the BIG winner??? You and me know la hor...cannot say out loud la hor..wait kena catch by the police wo!! Scare scare sia!!! :sweat:
You think Minister Wong doesn't read Clubsnap??? :), you are marked!

HS

XXX Boy said:
Better go hiding in good HK, just like me, loh!

Hong Kong Sien

They now encourage employer to give increasement to the employees, but use common sense lo, do you think most employer will give increasement???
Really feel like kena broken one leg by them then they throw a wheel-chair to you! :confused:

Wonder where are the "People's Action", the people already have reaction to the current downturn and now so many price increases, where's the action? We have such a large union also no use...ho-hum...

it's time to move on to greener pastures... :what:

wheel chair? so good meh>? i think give u a branch to lean on only..

the union carrier of p@ppy's balls

Sjourn said:
Wonder where are the "People's Action", the people already have reaction to the current downturn and now so many price increases, where's the action? We have such a large union also no use...ho-hum...

it's time to move on to greener pastures... :what:

Sometimes I wonder those ppl care for their people or just $$$?!
Clinic at night don't make $$ then wanna shut down...comeon la...it is a public service ma..how can like tat?
And by the way, where does our taxes and fine goes??? :think:

It's becoming rather a sad tale for true singaporeans, our confidence has or already started to wane and shake, it seems only the rich will survive here. Cost of living so high, yet salary stagnant for years...

hmmm... wonder next speech will be something like this..."Dear Fellow singaporeans... though the economy is improving, we still need to tighten our belts. The increase in prices is very reasonable and must be done to ensure that world class service is being rendered.... we can all tighten out belts by buying less lenses and buying the absolute cheapest digital camera. They are all the same and take nice pictures..... " :bsmilie: when that happens, we know who have been to CS

Speech said:
"Dear Fellow singaporeans... though the economy is improving,

Ah? Got meh? U mean those who earning 5, 6, 7 k plus? Yah probably their pay increase more with pay increments. Nobody knew pay increments go by percentage? U can do the maths....lol

Rich get richer, poor goes poorer. And the 'blind' still won't see anything.
*snigger*

Speech said:
The increase in prices is very reasonable and must be done to ensure that world class service is being rendered....

Reasonable? In terms of? ok whatever... *one ear in one ear out*
Probably giving the people what they don't need is considered 'world class'...everybody has a different set of thinking, and seems only one group is making the decisions. Bleah. :bsmilie:

Anyway much talk is still useless, citizens of ********* don't really voice out, even if they do, they have to stand like silly at HL park and get mistaken for buskers. Nobody goes there anymore. :bsmilie:

Please dun invite me for 'tea' ! LOL :sweatsm:

XXX Boy said:
They now encourage employer to give increasement to the employees, but use common sense lo, do you think most employer will give increasement???
Really feel like kena broken one leg by them then they throw a wheel-chair to you! :confused:

seriously... even as employer u think give increment den give increment meh... their cost also increase wat... den how to be competitive when there isn't any trade restriction and your cost is 2x more than the nearest neighbouring competitor.

maybe we should all move to other places liao... not that i wanna complain, for skilled ppl, give increment is necessary, but when it comes to low level jobs... y those ppl stuck there most of you will know the reason rite... no need for me to elaborate... so if we give increment for low level jobs, which equate to 2x of foreign labour, u think which 1 gives more benefit to the organisation? hence its really tiring being a singaporean... need to constantly upgrade as skilled worker than to be downgraded...

I think majority of ppl will be satisfied with thier salaries if only the cost of living can be brought down...e.g. we are paying slaves to HDB, most expensive rental for a 99 year house.

Sjourn said:
I think majority of ppl will be satisfied with thier salaries if only the cost of living can be brought down...e.g. we are paying slaves to HDB, most expensive rental for a 99 year house.

100% agree!!!

Those who can afford to jump ship, can consider doing so. Those who can't, will be drowned by the rising costs (waters) one way or another. Here's what to expect for the man on the street:

(A) The 'More'
- Higher prices everywhere (domino effect)
- Workload (if u want to stay on the job)
- Stress (as a result of more workload)
- Mental & Family Breakdowns (as a result of overwhelming stress)

(B) The 'Less'
- Real Income (with what u have, u can only buy less things...and cheaper ones too)
- Jobs to go around (so forget about jumping ship, no other ship(s) how to jump?)
- Salary (due to rising costs, employers may need to adjust salry downwards to cope with their business costs)

snowspeeder said:
Those who can afford to jump ship, can consider doing so. Those who can't, will be drowned by the rising costs (waters) one way or another. Here's what to expect for the man on the street:

(A) The 'More'
- Higher prices everywhere (domino effect)
- Workload (if u want to stay on the job)
- Stress (as a result of more workload)
- Mental & Family Breakdowns (as a result of overwhelming stress)

(B) The 'Less'
- Real Income (with what u have, u can only buy less things...and cheaper ones too)
- Jobs to go around (so forget about jumping ship, no other ship(s) how to jump?)
- Salary (due to rising costs, employers may need to adjust salry downwards to cope with their business costs)

Sad man! Singapore is really in a mess now for the poor people..they will get poorer... :(

XXX Boy said:
Sad man! Singapore is really in a mess now for the poor people..they will get poorer... :(
and die of hunger.

Can afford $$$$$ cameras and accessories, but cannot pay $ more for your already dirt cheap public transport. :sticktong

Status
Not open for further replies.