William Hung's a success?

Status
Not open for further replies.

lauLEE

Jun 8, 2003
North-East
Visit site
He cant sing, he cant dance but he is so popular, becoz of the media.
Do you seriously consider him a success?
if Yes, in what way?

william hung is a success becos he shows us how to be happy and positive in life, despite the struggles we have to go through. his singing may be bad, but his attitude is good. he does not cry or curse at failure, but walks away with his head held high. sure, we're gonna be tired of him eventually, but he would have moved on in his life anyway. people like that will always try harder.

:cool:

lauLEE said:
He cant sing, he cant dance but he is so popular, becoz of the media.
Do you seriously consider him a success?
if Yes, in what way?

Anyone who can make that kind of money William Hung is making is a success.

We've heard people say Madonna or Kylie Minogue can't sing too.

I love the way he sung SHE BANGS SHE BANGS ..... kinda kind of cartoon and cute. Yes, he is a success .... ;)

was interesting to hear William sing for the 1st few times... after a while I agree that it gets boring and stale....

well... at least he made himself BIG somehow and $$$$$$$$$$$$$$

:dunno: :dunno: :dunno:

u need to be thick-skinned and humble yourself if u don't have looks and talents, in order to achieve that short-term success..

i think there was an article on this in the new paper, regarding the Yuck factor....

william hung was cool, but now getting tired of the way everyone parlaying him into a great celeb. he's got the right attitude tho :)

evildolly said:
i think there was an article on this in the new paper, regarding the Yuck factor....

william hung was cool, but now getting tired of the way everyone parlaying him into a great celeb. he's got the right attitude tho :)

except for his super positive attitute :thumbsup: , didn't find him funny at all and can't bear to hear him sing.......,
just my personal opinion of him

Sion said:
Anyone who can make that kind of money William Hung is making is a success.

We've heard people say Madonna or Kylie Minogue can't sing too.

Most of madonna's show is canned (ie mimed), it used to be the same with the singing budgie kylie.

As for poor old Hung, he'd better enjoy the fame while it lasts, which won't be long most like.

The novelty has gone sour . . . he has nothing more to offer . . . not a drop of intelligence in that bloke . . . looks like he is hung to dry . . .

I think he's attitude is very good. That's something we should learn from him

His popularity is a reflection of how much the society in gerneral is craving for an "anti-hero"... The same goes for all the reality shows... Healthy? Only time will tell... :bigeyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.