Will you?

Will you reveal where your landscape masterpiece is shot at?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
i will tell them another location which is roamed by crocodiles and Steve won't be there. :D

ps: for those who watch NGC or Animal Planet will know who is Steve.

Originally posted by ninelives
i will tell them another location which is roamed by crocodiles and Steve won't be there. :D

Which Steve? McCurry? Sorry, I have no SCV. :(

Regards
CK

Originally posted by ninelives

Steve is a joy to watch! :)

He has a movie coming up! :) Watch it!

If asked about it, yes.

Slightly out of topic, the situation where photographers go find the exact tripod marks of Ansel Adams (that is if anecdotes are true? I don't know) sounds like overkill to me.

Originally posted by igpenguin
If asked about it, yes.

Slightly out of topic, the situation where photographers go find the exact tripod marks of Ansel Adams (that is if anecdotes are true? I don't know) sounds like overkill to me.

You mean, after so long, the tripod marks are still there?

Regards
CK

Originally posted by Wolfgang
Steve is a joy to watch! :)

He has a movie coming up! :) Watch it!
Caught a bit of this movie on the plane a couple days back - very amateurish acting (talking about the rest of the cast), and Steve and Terri are acting exactly as though they are making a longer version of the Crocodile Hunter - i mean, imagine talking to the camera while being bashed about by the "baddies" :dunno: If you can stand a 100-min version of Croc Hunter (ie. Steve over-reacting and getting all hyper-excited about creepy-crawlies, crocs, roos, birds etc.), great, but otherwise .....

Didnt get to finish the movie but I won't pay good money to watch this in the cinema ;p

Also watched Reign of Fire and Men in Black II on the plane. On the way back will probably watch Minority Report (or not, since I am not a big fan of Tom Cruise). Maybe watch Blade Runner instead.

SIA Krisworld having a "Future" theme to their movies this month.

Status
Not open for further replies.