Will you try if people pay you $50

will you try if given $50 to you??

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoa, that page cannot be found
The page you are looking for might have been removed or had its name changed, but the server must be working or you wouldn't be seeing this. Maybe Dave gave you a bad link or you made a typo?

Please try the following:

* If you typed the page address in the Address bar, make sure that it is speled corectly.
* Open the maxent.org home page, and then look for links to the information you want.
* Click the Back button to try another link.
* Click search.gif (114 bytes) Search to look for information on the Internet, although I have no idea how that will help.

HTTP 404 - File not found

:bsmilie:

Whoa, that page cannot be found
The page you are looking for might have been removed or had its name changed, but the server must be working or you wouldn't be seeing this. Maybe Dave gave you a bad link or you made a typo?

Please try the following:

* If you typed the page address in the Address bar, make sure that it is speled corectly.
* Open the maxent.org home page, and then look for links to the information you want.
* Click the Back button to try another link.
* Click search.gif (114 bytes) Search to look for information on the Internet, although I have no idea how that will help.

HTTP 404 - File not found

:bsmilie:

ok noted.....i took away the :eek: face that's beside the link... thanks anyway..

This issue is proven urban legend i think

my china fren said in china they still eat like tt.and cost ard S$80 per monkey:confused:

u are living in the real world.... S**T happens

what goes around, comes around

05_eat.jpg

look at the way this woman is gobbling down the food... omg ...

anyway i wont eat it , be it with herbal or live.... monkeys are so cute leh... is there ANYTHING these ppl wont eat? anyway i noe they also eat cats n dogs... just to side track a 'lil ..

well, actually, i wun mind. i thought cow eye balls looked and tasted horrendous, but after one bite, i found it pretty ok, actually, it was delicious in a way.

but eating the monkey live abit cruel though.

You people eat pig brains, eat pork, beef, chicken, fish etc. Isn't it cruel? What is the difference? Isn't the chicken killed while alive? The chicken can still RUN AROUND after it's head is chopped off. So? Wht do you ppl who say "this monkey eating is disgusting" say to such cruelty?

Chicken stays in pens which are so rotten their sh!t decomposes as ammonia and burn their feet(which is why some skin of the chicken feet is removed sometimes). They hardly have space for themselves and weaker ones die because they are trampled over!

So my question is, why are eating pigs, chickens cows OK but eating other animals not? Aren't you guys being hypocratic?

Think hmmmmm.

So my question is, why are eating pigs, chickens cows OK but eating other animals not?

well.......... cos the other animals are not meant for eating?:dunno:

edit: oh boy, am i going to be flamed for saying that?

well.......... cos the other animals are not meant for eating?:dunno:

edit: oh boy, am i going to be flamed for saying that?
so who is to decide which animals are fit for consumption or not?

Americans, Chinese, Amazonians?

Or perhaps the question of economics comes in, which animal is most suitable for massproduction to maintain efficiency and economies of scale? Or which animal meat is most hardy, able to withstand long distances in trucks without turning bad? So obviously, monkey brain is not one of them 'cause it turns bad fast.

so who is to decide which animals are fit for consumption or not?

Americans, Chinese, Amazonians?

Or perhaps the question of economics comes in, which animal is most suitable for massproduction to maintain efficiency and economies of scale? Or which animal meat is most hardy, able to withstand long distances in trucks without turning bad? So obviously, monkey brain is not one of them 'cause it turns bad fast.

GOOD discussion!!!:thumbsup: :thumbsup: really got sense for everybody to think abt it. This is what i call discussion!!

The americans criticise the japs b4 for eating whales. But the japs shot back by saying what abt the americans eating COWS??

So are only certain types of animal fated to be eaten??

Status
Not open for further replies.