Will you stop your gf or wife from posting artistic nude photo of herself on web?

will u stop your gf or wife post artistic nude photo of herself on her blog?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paul_Yeo

Feb 27, 2004
Sengkang
www.boo.sg
since there are many discussion about posting artisitc nude photos.

bcos that SPG blogger is not related to you, u may not feel it.

let's say now, if your gf or wife wanted to post her artistic nude photo on her blog, what will u do?

why so many people post "no"

hee. i thought a lot of people say "it's no big deal" right? :confused:

I think people saying "its no big deal" means thtere is no need for media fanfare and oversensalisation of the blog just because she posted nude photos of herself on her blog. It does not mean that they will want their partners to do the same.

Its just like, one may be accepting of homosexuals but yet do not want to be a homosexual themselves.

Paul_Yeo said:

i believe noone likes to hear comments like "wow! ur gf/wife got nice perky tits !"

Paul_Yeo said:

will you? and i can guarantee you those photos will end up in websites like sggirls.com within 24hrs. :)

Paul_Yeo said:

You have to ask yourself a question first. Do you look and enjoy the nudes posted on the web? If you don't then you may have a stand to not let your wife or girl friend post nude pics on the web. However, if you do look and enjoy such images, on what moral highground do you have to forbid her from posting similar images on the web.

However, whether you look/enjoy nudes on the web or not, what gives you the right to forbid her from doing anything? You may not like or even hate some of the things she wants to do, that is your right to dislike and hate, but it's her right to choose what she wants to do.

Once you stop her from posting a nude image of herself on the web, what are you going to stop next? If you and your wife/girl friend is so far apart on this very fundamental issue, posting nude on the web, I dare not venture into other areas of your life, differences must be plenty and the chism wide.

And really, how are you going to stop her? Lock her up?

For me, I will say here, its her decision. The only thing is, if I took the picture, I should have some say if I wanted the picture posted.

Paul_Yeo said:

Will you? ;)

Ever asked her if she would liked it if you posted your nude pics on the net? I have posted mine!..........but I am not married.......

Hong Sien

Her decision. She's an individual by herself and can make independent decision as long as she is in the legal age. And abide by the law! :D

I doubt that there is any "legal age" to make the type of decisions you're talking about.

Hommie said:
Her decision. She's an individual by herself and can make independent decision as long as she is in the legal age. And abide by the law! :D

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
i'm simple, if she have posted or intend to post it... dun think she will be my wife or gf anymore... nuff said... hehehe.

:thumbsup: agree, it's no longer a 'i do what i like thing' when one starts to make commitments to one's gf/bf or wife/husband. if not they are no different from strangers on the road.

vince123123 said:
I doubt that there is any "legal age" to make the type of decisions you're talking about.
Why not? Posting 'artist nude' on the web is legal in Singapore.

wah

really got hkboys.com ar??

i anyhow say one leh..

If only 4D or TOTO so good..

Being bachelor, the question is irrelevant. kekeke.... :sticktong

But what I dun understand is why she want to post it in public(web)? For others pple to comment about her perfect/not so perfect body.....it just dun make much sense.
Again, I must said: Attention seeking? Show off? try to make it in show biz? :bsmilie:

If it is for charities, the answer would be alot different. :thumbsup:

How little the people think about the consequences of their actions these days....for betta or worst, I am glad I dun have to live with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.