Will you spend $ to participate in model photoshoot events?

Status
Not open for further replies.
jOhO said:
i seldom pay to shoot becos:

1) it's usually the other way around.
2) i dun have time becos my weekends are always boh eng.

but on the rare occasion when i do PAY to shoot it's becos

1) got kakis to shoot with, when i get paid to shoot i'm alone and it gets boring when u can't share wat u are doing to the next photographer (thereby learning from each other)

2) no stress, just shoot, like crap also nvm, no client to please, in a way it's a form of relaxation. just turn up, shoot, and leave. for the convenience, i pay. if i shoot a friend, i have to worry about her make up, whether she can get to the location herself, if not i have to pick her up, prob have dinner with her, show her the photos, edit for her, this and that. not that i hate doing it, but if i just wanted to shoot and FO, then i wouldn't be approaching friends. shooting for customers, aiyah no need to say lar, worse, but for a good reason, money (to be) received.

so that's my view. how? pass anot? :bsmilie:

Ya lor . so when is our next kakis shoot out ?? :)

Sometimes we just be there to have fun and enjoys ourselves .. dun have to be so calculative down to $ and cents .. else life is boring man ... :sweatsm:

KNIGHT ONG said:
Ya lor . so when is our next kakis shoot out ?? :)

Sometimes we just be there to have fun and enjoys ourselves .. dun have to be so calculative down to $ and cents .. else life is boring man ... :sweatsm:
when ar... u organise i sure support if i got no wedding to shoot lar! ehehe

29/30 april weekend i free.. ;p

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
y not... u can learn from gurus and masters there... :thumbsup:
Just curious, wat defines a 'guru' or 'master' here? Will they actually spend $ on photoshooting? 'cos most of the times, it should be the other way round isn't it?

I am still learning by shooting pets an animals =p No need to worry about clothes or makeup. Posing is the most natural as well :)

Hi,

For me I just think that what you are happy with is more important, that is no such thing as worth or not.

We earnt the money and you spend the way you like, as long we are happy!

Why drink Coke when we can just drink water from the tap?

Why shoot model when we can shoot tree and it is free?

If life have so many WHY, than why we live? Sad thing to say is, our ending is all the same....we have to leave this pretty world one day, so just make ourself happy as and when we can. whether we happy or not, every second still count. Be happy with what you we do and:)

It just how I look at things:)

photoartist said:
Hi,

For me I just think that what you are happy with is more important, that is no such thing as worth or not.

If life have so many WHY, than why we live? Sad thing to say is, our ending is all the same....we have to leave this pretty world one day, so just make ourself happy as and when we can. whether we happy or not, every second still count. Be happy with what you we do and:)

Yes i agree. Juz think of what you want and do it. Life's precious.

photoartist said:
Hi,

I think this is the best answer for this thread..

catchlights said:
I think this is the best answer for this thread..

Yes, lets close the entire CS forum.
we dont need to ask anything anymore

michhy said:
Yes, lets close the entire CS forum.
we dont need to ask anything anymore

Sorry, I didn't know that you own the entire CS forum.

If my views is not you wish to see, please deregistered me, it would be appreciate if you could serve me a warning letter before you do so.

Status
Not open for further replies.