Will you shoot under such a condition?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canonised

Aug 27, 2003
The model is " i'm inherit korea and chinese blood.
i'm conversant in english and chinese dialect.
i'm active and enthusiastic."....:thumbsup:

The PRICE agreed, which is market-rate.

The place decided, in the 5-star hotel studio suite room and agreed by both model and photographer.

Finally, the model has a condition, that is: the photographer MUST download ALL the photos taken for the model to her laptop. In other words, the paid model will have a copy of all the original files taken for that day.

Now, will you shoot under such a condition? :think:

I decided not to go ahead .....

The place decided, in the 5-star hotel studio suite room and agreed by both model and photographer.

Finally, the model has a condition, that is: the photographer MUST download ALL the photos taken for the model to her laptop. In other words, the paid model will have a copy of all the original files taken for that day.

Tell her this is not a TFCD.

tell her that u paid her market rate for the shoot, and she have to pay u market rate for your pictures....

If she wants all my pics, she'd better have a lot of hardisc space available. I am trigger happy !:bsmilie::bsmilie:

If she wants all my pics, she'd better have a lot of hardisc space available. I am trigger happy !:bsmilie::bsmilie:
haha ... u r a pro.. different from me ...
mine is just a serious hobby .... dont really mind giving her most of the files but definately not the originals ..... someday someone may even sue me that i have leeched the images ... :bsmilie::sweatsm:

Siao.

5 chars.

why don't you post this in her for service thread here: http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=323310 ???

of cos not ... is a paid shoot
if the photographer wants to give after tat .. is out of goodwill

why don't you post this in her for service thread?
not fair to her la .... anyway she is still young and has her good reputation to keep, which i personally think she should. I still respect her wishes and conditions.

Most likely she has her own reasons .... but just wondering how many of us here are ok with her idea. :think: and how many of us are willing to give in?

not fair to her la .... anyway she is still young and has her good reputation to keep, which i personally think she should. I still respect her wishes and conditions.

Most likely she has her own reasons .... but just wondering how many of us here are ok with her idea. :think: and how many of us are willing to give in?
Not me, I think you should post her reference out so that others who sign her up don't get pressured to be in a hurry to give her the images. Super crappy condition, I'm paying and you want the images, dream on.

If you ask nicely, give you prints can still maybe consider, giving pictures also can, but giving originals, dream on!

and how is posting here and not giving her a chance to explain herself fair to her either? I know you're trying to be fair to everyone but starting a thread here comes off as a slam on her even though you may not have meant it that way.:dunno:

what kind of rubbish condition is this? i'll give her the pictures if i feel like it. else, tell her go find some other photographer.

and how is posting her and not giving her a chance to explain herself fair to her either? I know you're trying to be fair to everyone but starting a thread here comes off as a slam on her even though you may not have meant it that way.:dunno:
OK ..... I must clarify here .... she didn't say she wanted the ORIGINAL raw files of the images .... but a copy of ALL the images.
But since I dont use laptop as well as since i am in a foreign country (and I have only a couple of free hours) , it's obvious that i need to download all the files to her laptop.
I believe if i have the time, she will be willing to wait and to accept my converted files. Probably what she needs is just a copy of all the shots taken for her own keeping.

So bro, please dont blow up the matter until so ugly la ..... she is actually worth shooting for. :heart: Go support her if you are ok with that condition!

OK ..... I must clarify here .... she didn't say she wanted the ORIGINAL raw files of the images .... but a copy of ALL the images.
But since I dont use laptop as well as since i am in a foreign country (and I have only a couple of free hours) , it's obvious that i need to download all the files to her laptop.
I believe if i have the time, she will be willing to wait and to accept my converted files. Probably what she needs is just a copy of all the shots taken for her own keeping.

So bro, please dont blow up the matter until so ugly la ..... she is actually worth shooting for. :heart: Go support her if you are ok with that condition!

not blowing the matter up just pointing out to you that she should be given a chance to explain herself. especially since she didn;t specify this condition in her thread. the impression that she's worth shooting is not given at all by you starting this thread until you mentioned it in your last post.

RAW or JPEGs... same thing lah... unless you convert the RAW files to 72dpi JPEGs.

RAW or JPEGs... same thing lah... unless you convert the RAW files to 72dpi JPEGs.

btw, why do you say that she's actually worth shooting for? is she some kind of celebrity and the price is right? is she posing nude? do you have a picture of her for us to evaluate?

i posted a link earlier to her thread. you can check her out for yourself there. http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=323310

ok... she's rather pretty and worth the shoot... but her conditions may be a little too demanding.

Status
Not open for further replies.