Will you set up a Photography studio just for private shoots?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZDragon

Nov 9, 2006
Bedok
www.onzlah.com
As above, Will you set up a studio at home just for private shoots? :think:

if u r shooting very often, y not? in the long run u r bound to save more..u can oso do free lance to cover cost of equipments..:dunno:

if u r shooting very often, y not? in the long run u r bound to save more..u can oso do free lance to cover cost of equipments..:dunno:

Yes. I am very tempted to set up a really simple studio for practice as well as maybe allow friends to take simple shoots. Basic equipments are still quite affordable...

i see. there are serious novices are doing that.

in my own room consider private?
anyway i dont see why not.

there are photographic clubs providing such facilities to members with organised studio shoots. e.g. safra, pss, etc

Yes. I am very tempted to set up a really simple studio for practice as well as maybe allow friends to take simple shoots. Basic equipments are still quite affordable...

guys,

please read the 1st post.

As above, Will you set up a studio at home just for private shoots?

Of course, I prefer...my skills is lousy and dunno how to operate this equipment...if rent, ask the owners to teach me, very embarrassed!!! at home, I screw up the equipment, no one will know.

we all learnt to crawl before we walk, right? embarrassed?

Of course, I prefer...my skills is lousy and dunno how to operate this equipment...if rent, ask the owners to teach me, very embarrassed!!! at home, I screw up the equipment, no one will know.

then no, i will not

i'll go to jeanies studio

where's that?sounds cool.
but i dont think they do macros.:bsmilie:

just to share,

i did this in my room.
so a good place to start a studio is at home.
no one to laugh at you, all the privacy you want, no 10 mins per photographer limitation.
your pics are only as good as your imagination.

i'm still waiting to do my martial arts shoot in my room when i can find time one fine day.

481012502_b397a3b586.jpg

What I don't understand is, such a simple question, and yet all sorts of irrevelent answers.

To answer the question, if I continue to stay in Singapore, yes, I will set up a private studio at home, and yes, it's private, meaning if I am not shooting, no one will be shooting there :)

If I have to defray cost by renting it out, then it's not private anymore :)

Status
Not open for further replies.