Will you punch him if he gave you and open invitation to?

blackster

Apr 19, 2010
If you happen to have a confrontation with some stranger, and if he says something like:

1) You got balls beat me la...

2) Why! not happy huh? then beat me lor...

Will u hit him since he gave u permission to do so lol.... :bsmilie:

If you happen to have a confrontation with some stranger, and if he says something like:

at the first place why would you want to confront him? Can't you just walk away and be cool? :dunno:

I saw this when i was out and about a teenager was having an argument with a man (don knw wat the argument was about, didnt even stop to find out) and the teenager was like shouting "not happy? beat me la!"
So im jus wondering if ppl will punch since its an open invitation.

Ask him to beat u if he got balls n then u call police n arrest him for assult. The one who hit the other is wrong, no matters what happened. Use brain, not punch. Heh heh!

As I get older... I have more Brains than Balls... what about you ?? :think:

Don think the police will do anything. Sorry, very bad impression of local cops

I don't think those are admissible in the court. You were provoked; yes but if you chosed to bring yourself down to his level, you are still guilty.

Unless he gives you a contract waiving all indemnity, etc, I don't see how you think that you are free from risk of prosection subsequently.

That aside, beat for what? If you are wrong, then you are wrong. Beating him changes nothing. If you are right, and logic is on your side, there is no need to beat him to prove anything.

"Violence is the last refuge of the incompetent." -- Isaac Asimov

Act blur, stare at the bugger, keep blinking eyes, the bugger will scolding you "F-er" and walking away.

You slap his buttock see his reaction :bsmilie:
give a wind kiss after that
I think he'll run

school holiday mah...

WTH you Boh Song me?? Lim Peh challenge you.... In a game of Sudoku! See my balls or your brain bigger! :bsmilie:

Long pass 18... no longer felt that I have a need to prove I got 'balls' or not. Too much 'balls' ruin enough lives of youngster doing stupid and pointless things... Owling and Planking in dangerous surrounding... just to name a few. :sweat:

Back in World War Two, the Allies actually tried to implement a oestrogen "hormone replacement therapy" on Adolf Hitler to make him more feminine and thus less aggressive.

All these are detailed in the book titled "Secret Weapons: Technology, Science and the Race to Win World War II" by Professor Brian J. Ford

Last edited:

You watch too many Stephen Chow's movies.....

sheez

why you young people dont know how to read between the lines what this actually means ?

he is just waiting for an excuse for you to make the first move ...... he IS ready for a fight .... he just dont want to start it and wants to use self-defence as an excuse for his follow up action on you

Maybe I can shoot his picture and invite him to come and fight in ClubSnap forum :)

Have a good day fellas !

Are u in primary sch?

call IMH and inform them to come pick up a mad man who's threatening to harm himself.

Nowadays kids only know how to talk loudly. Back then, people don't say "not happy, beat me la"...before you have a chance to say that, your nose already flattened. Still waste breath with you meh...:bsmilie:

Sometimes I see those wanna be ah Bengs now, I always laugh in my heart. What era liao....

By the way, in Singapore, whoever throw the first punch sure wrong in the court of law....