Will you miss TRS?

UncleFai

Mar 10, 2010
Singapore
Was it a freedom of speech site? Or a hate site? Will you miss it? I won't.

No... caught them Bullsh*tting a few years ago... its one thing to B.S for fun like New Nation or SGAG... but another thing all together to stir about race or difference group of people just to get Ads money...

why they never bring down fabrication about P@P facebook page? that one also crap.

trs is full of ****. its good thatbthey close down

STOMP is crap. FAP and FLOP post sh** as well. why is it not shut down as well ? there are many other crap sites. you don't have to visit them if you don't like. it's not like they are in your newsfeed unless you subscribed to them lol

Last edited:
Many sites banned discussion on politics, which include CS. Therefore, there must be an alternate site(s) for such purpose. This is what TRS was set up initially from Temasek Review. With the closure of TRS, which site is famous for most Singaporeans to talk about politics now?

I have already expected that our government will remove TRS once they are registered locally. Last time, TRS was hosted overseas which was beyond our government jurisdiction. They are waiting for the chance/time to get rid of TRS. It is a mistake for the 2 founders to bring the site back to Singapore which subject themselves to MDA iron hands.

Many sites banned discussion on politics, which include CS. Therefore, there must be an alternate site(s) for such purpose. This is what TRS was set up initially from Temasek Review. With the closure of TRS, which site is famous for most Singaporeans to talk about politics now?

I have already expected that our government will remove TRS once they are registered locally. Last time, TRS was hosted overseas which was beyond our government jurisdiction. They are waiting for the chance/time to get rid of TRS. It is a mistake for the 2 founders to bring the site back to Singapore which subject themselves to MDA iron hands.

Talk and discuss about politics I'm all for it... but when you time and time again post fake or half truth stories, like TRS did, trying to stir up displeasure against the usual group of 'victims', aka, FT, FW, PRCs, Indians and Bangladeshi from South Asia and lets not forget... Filipinos. Its another ball game all together :think:

Don't worry. There will always another one comog up.

Talk and discuss about politics I'm all for it... but when you time and time again post fake or half truth stories, like TRS did, trying to stir up displeasure against the usual group of 'victims', aka, FT, FW, PRCs, Indians and Bangladeshi from South Asia and lets not forget... Filipinos. Its another ball game all together :think:

My feelings too. But I have friends who argue that it is free speech and closing them down means attacking free speech, a more serious crime.