Will you lend your discount card to strangers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

palvin

Jan 9, 2005
Sengkang
palvin.multiply.com
Fed-up of 2 cases where aunties borrowed my Popular Card with the reason that they forgot to bring. Forgot to bring, then dun use lor. Why borrow from stranger? As if i pay for the card, for them to use.

Anyone kena such incident before?

Ya lah, will you complain if pretty ladies borrowed your Popular card ?

Fed-up of 2 cases where aunties borrowed my Popular Card with the reason that they forgot to bring. Forgot to bring, then dun use lor. Why borrow from stranger? As if i pay for the card, for them to use.

Anyone kena such incident before?

live n let live lah... its not like the card cost $2000... popular make less money also better mah

as long do borrow IC, driving licence, credit card, ezylink card, cash card from you, don't see any problem with that.

cheapstake

How about Marriage Certificate and CS password? Can borrow or not? :)
sorry should be "don't" not "do". typo error

btw, borrow CS password I understand, but what can you do with Marriage Certificate??

oh yes, if you need to borrow, sure, no problem, I believe many kind CSers will willing to lend it to you.

If the card is on my hand and they want, I dont mind lending. But please return in kind and say a thanks. If not I curse and swear to no end. lol

sorry should be "don't" not "do". typo error

btw, borrow CS password I understand, but what can you do with Marriage Certificate??

oh yes, if you need to borrow, sure, no problem, I believe many kind CSers will willing to lend it to you.

Hang one on the door. No girl will Kah Chao one. :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.