Will you lend your discount card to strangers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

palvin

Jan 9, 2005
Sengkang
palvin.multiply.com
Fed-up of 2 cases where aunties borrowed my Popular Card with the reason that they forgot to bring. Forgot to bring, then dun use lor. Why borrow from stranger? As if i pay for the card, for them to use.

Anyone kena such incident before?

Fed-up of 2 cases where aunties borrowed my Popular Card with the reason that they forgot to bring. Forgot to bring, then dun use lor. Why borrow from stranger? As if i pay for the card, for them to use.

Anyone kena such incident before?
live n let live lah... its not like the card cost $2000... popular make less money also better mah

catchlights

Staff member
Sep 27, 2004
Punggol, Singapore
www.foto-u.com
How about Marriage Certificate and CS password? Can borrow or not? :)
sorry should be "don't" not "do". typo error

btw, borrow CS password I understand, but what can you do with Marriage Certificate??

oh yes, if you need to borrow, sure, no problem, I believe many kind CSers will willing to lend it to you.

josho

Nov 27, 2004
Jln Teck Whye
pboong.com
If the card is on my hand and they want, I dont mind lending. But please return in kind and say a thanks. If not I curse and swear to no end. lol

sorry should be "don't" not "do". typo error

btw, borrow CS password I understand, but what can you do with Marriage Certificate??

oh yes, if you need to borrow, sure, no problem, I believe many kind CSers will willing to lend it to you.
Hang one on the door. No girl will Kah Chao one. :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom