Will you give your kidney for S$50 million?

Will you donate your kidney for S$50 million?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paul_Yeo

Feb 27, 2004
Sengkang
www.boo.sg
My first poll for June!

Let's say, someone approaches you to ask you to give/donate/sell (whatever you call it) for S$50 million. Will you accept the transaction?

You can assume thing (eg assume it is legal transaction, assume your current financial state etc)

who's buying? I want to sell!! :bsmilie:

will having 1 less kidney prevent me from living the way i live now? I dun drink nor smoke.
I try to eat healthy and enjoy sports........if it doesn't affect, it's for sale too.......who's buying?;)

for $50 million ... definately i will sell...:think:

then i go China and pay $5,000 to get a new "secondhand" one , and spend the balance $49,995,000 for the rest of my life ....:bsmilie::sweatsm:

for $50 million ... definately i will sell...:think:

then i go China and pay $5,000 to get a new "secondhand" one , and spend the balance $49,995,000 for the rest of my life ....:bsmilie::sweatsm:
:sweat: don buy a corrupted one... repair cost is :eek:

lolx like the korean show jin shun!

Well... who's to say you won't die from a liver failure instead. Or a ceiling panel falling onto your head.

I vote for... Sell :bsmilie:

Life's short. Play hard. With 50mil. You can play really hard. :thumbsup:

My first poll for June!

Let's say, someone approaches you to ask you to give/donate/sell (whatever you call it) for S$50 million. Will you accept the transaction?

You can assume thing (eg assume it is legal transaction, assume your current financial state etc)

Buang...no need $50 million. for $5 million, many will do it liao.

How much are they willing to pay for one of my gonads :dunno:

My first poll for June!

No way am i going to give what my parents has blessed given me, unless it is really for someone who need it much more than I (etc, my kids, wife or love ones). I will treasure it (even if it deteriotes) and it goes with the maggots or flame when i die.

S$50 mil will bring me misery too, as i may suddenly have lots of "frens" and "love ones" vulturing me. Most likely i will become a bankrupcy in a few yrs time (as happen to alot of pple suddenly become rich thru lottery) as I have not learn how to manage my newfound wealth.

I am contended with what I have now. No more, no less. I like to have a peace of mind and good health, that is wealth to me. That is something, the *sudden* S$50 mil will not buy for me.

Moreover what makes you think your kidney is worth S$50 mil? You could probably buy that illegally for a "tiny tiny* fraction of that sum in a third world country. In financial sense, your life is not even worth more than S$1 mil (to some economist or financial planner) . Give up that dream dude.

Shucks, I hate to say this but I chose to sell my kidney if someone is indeed offering me $50 million buckaroos.

Reason being having 2 kidneys will never ever make me that rich unless I strike lottery, and it's probably not going to be that much too. With $50 million, at least I will know my family is going to be well taken care of and I don't need to worry so much.

So, $ is really POWER! Rich man can easily get what they want!
i will sell one of my kidney if can get $50million,yes rich man can get almost everything in life,so when i have $50million,i buy another kidney to replace the one i sold for $50,000 :sticktong

i will sell one of my kidney if can get $50million,yes rich man can get almost everything in life,so when i have $50million,i buy another kidney to replace the one i sold for $50,000 :sticktong

Buang...no need $50 million. for $5 million, many will do it liao.

LOL sell urs for $50mil, then spend $5mil to get another one.

No way am i going to give what my parents has blessed given me, unless it is really for someone who need it much more than I (etc, my kids, wife or love ones). I will treasure it (even if it deteriotes) and it goes with the maggots or flame when i die.

S$50 mil will bring me misery too, as i may suddenly have lots of "frens" and "love ones" vulturing me. Most likely i will become a bankrupcy in a few yrs time (as happen to alot of pple suddenly become rich thru lottery) as I have not learn how to manage my newfound wealth.

I am contended with what I have now. No more, no less. I like to have a peace of mind and good health, that is wealth to me. That is something, the *sudden* S$50 mil will not buy for me.

Moreover what makes you think your kidney is worth S$50 mil? You could probably buy that illegally for a "tiny tiny* fraction of that sum in a third world country. In financial sense, your life is not even worth more than S$1 mil (to some economist or financial planner) . Give up that dream dude.

Lol.. It's just a poll, and furthermore it's in kopitiam, so just joke and cheer up. And what you say is true, no one would possibly pay so much for a kidney, so when it happens, then the reaction for lots of ppl would be different. Lol..

Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.