Will you gawk like them?

ManWearPants

Jul 14, 2008
Singapore
I am wondering if you are in the same position. Will your reaction be the same?

pictures extracted from Asiaone. For full article, go here
http://www.asiaone.com/static/multimedia/gallery/101116_angels/

pic50.jpg

pic51.jpg

Of course for normal man. :bigeyes:

until wide eyed, jaw dropped (right), tilt head one side (2nd from right), make cho, cho, cho noise (left). These guys expressions are damn funny. This is a good shot.

ok. not about your normal circumstances where men oggle at women, women wink at men. It is about the Guangzhou Asian Games' outlay of youth, beauty, women, sex symbols to attain attention.

Look at these etiqutte angels' tight butt fitting mermaid dresses. Look at the bikini bouncing cheer leaders. To be honest, I will gawk like all other men. But has it gone a bit too much with the intention to titillate? I can imagine some sportsmen from conservative countries will either find this show of flesh offensive or excitable enough to be affected. What are they selling - sporting achievements or Guangzhou girls have great butts and bouncing chests?

Last edited:
ok. not about your normal circumstances where men oggle at women, women wink at men. It is about the Guangzhou Asian Games' outlay of youth, beauty, women, sex symbols to attain attention.

Look at these etiqutte angels' tight butt fitting mermaid dresses. Look at the bikini bouncing cheer leaders. To be honest, I will gawk like all other men. But has it gone a bit too much with the intention to titillate? I can imagine some sportsmen from conservative countries will either find this show of flesh offensive or excitable enough to be affected. What are they selling - sporting achievements or Guangzhou girls have great butts and bouncing chests?

Then would you prefer "old Ah Mahs, with loose butts/chests and toothless" :confused: or "young girls with great butts and bouncing chests" :eek:?

I think it's more like surprise than anything else.....that dress has been cristicised for too body hugging, too revealing.....the picture just confirmed that :thumbsup: