Will you feel disgusted?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drudkh

Mar 2, 2004
lulu island
Lets say you were shooting in any of these (fashion show/ beauty pageant/ model shoot/etc), and you realised that the model have yellowish teeth and keeps smiling (of course she has to). What are your views?

Drudkh said:
Lets say you were shooting in any of these (fashion show/ beauty pageant/ model shoot/etc), and you realised that the model have yellowish teeth and keeps smiling (of course she has to). What are your views?

prolly she smoked ? :dunno:

i wonder how she feel if the photographer shooting her have yellowish teeth?:bsmilie:

will she still be able to smile naturally?;p

Drudkh said:

If it's a paid a job.. no choice... :dunno:

but i believe if u go tell her after the event is over.. i think she'll be damn malu..
dan next time such thing won't happen liao.. ;p

Must b a cheap model in a cheap (read side) fashion show.:bsmilie: :bsmilie:
Most model don't smile at fashion show.
Any pro models know. Model don't smile in fashion show so as not to drew attention to themself (in your case the bad attention).
In top fashion show the models walk with an attitude. They r walking cloth hangers.

destiny_star said:
If it's a paid a job.. no choice... :dunno:

but i believe if u go tell her after the event is over.. i think she'll be damn malu..
dan next time such thing won't happen liao.. ;p
Lets say you were not paid to shoot the events/shows but rather you paid for a model shoot? something like that?

Drudkh said:
Lets say you were not paid to shoot the events/shows but rather you paid for a model shoot? something like that?
Don't chose that model lah!
There r many many out there.:bsmilie:

Drudkh said:
I had an assignment many years ago and they had decided on the model early b4 the assignment date
On the day of the shoot when the model turn up at my studio, I had a rude shock...alamak.
I pull my clients aside and told them my opinion and state that if the shoot/pics did not turn out good pls do not blame me as I had gave my view.:angel:

Drudkh said:

if dat's the case.. i would suggest a pre-shoot preparation to be done.. of course this would come wif accumulated experiences.. i believe professional model(s) would be quite or shd i say very sensitive to their external appearances hence the chances of such to happen is not high.

however if u're doing an indoor model shoot in a studio.. most likely there's a washroom to do a quick brush.. (provided if u bring ur brushing kit along)... but then again.. if the model's teeth have been lidat all these while which caused by stains from drinking many yrs of coffee etc.. how shd u rectify this prob instead? :dunno:

so my point being.. it would be good if u can meet up ur model(s) b4 hand and find out wat prob and location of 'flaw(s)' say pimples, birth marks, scars etc.. at least when u doing ur PS u know exactly wat to look out for.. :) hmmm.. who says model shoot is easy?! :sweat:

My old master said, "Open your eyes and chose your models CAREFULLY". :bsmilie:

Drudkh said:

Your job is to take great picture of her and not to judge her.:lovegrin:

Drudkh said:

If you are profesional enough.... PS the yellow teeth....
You are supposed to shoot and make them beautiful.... not shoot and puke!
:sweat:

Just my 1/3 f-stop...:)

Zplus said:
If you are profesional enough.... PS the yellow teeth....
You are supposed to shoot and make them beautiful.... not shoot and puke!
:sweat:

Just my 1/3 f-stop...:)
Hahaha.... shoot with puke can? :devil:

Drudkh said:
Yellow teeth? Well, if she smokes or is a coffee/tea lover, ur teeth will definitely be off-white.

Juz PS it off.

And of cos, a catwalk model is not supposed to smile!

I know of 1 guy participant refused to pay the shoot organizer because "model not pretty", luckily I know both the participant and the organizer personally, so they agreed to settle later on...

Astin said:
I know of 1 guy participant refused to pay the shoot organizer because "model not pretty", luckily I know both the participant and the organizer personally, so they agreed to settle later on...

Hope all this was done without the model knowing..:bheart:

Status
Not open for further replies.