Will you do 'Trans' Nude Shoot?

Status
Not open for further replies.
done that before ..dun think will do it again .. and I meant full female liao .. :sweatsm:

If its for a good cause (there's a coffeetable book entitled "My Sisters" which focuses on the life of these unfortunate transversites who were born into the wrong body), why not? :dunno:

Free or not? If they pay me, yes I will do it but pay in monetary, no special service.:bsmilie:

It's just a job for me. Like everything else.

Want to follow on Lance's series? :think:

If it is their job, why not, they need a living too. U think anyone want to born as one gender phycaially while their brain is of another gender.

Just to update jsbn, it that book, they are not transversites, but transsexual. Transversites cross-dress to get sexual excitment while for tanssexual, they just want to be a gender phyically which tally with their brain and all transsexual behave like just any other girls maybe some are just too hiao..

BUT, I still don't support NUDE...:sweat:

I thought Lance Lee did an awesome job.

He portrayed some of the sistas I know very well....

Today...some of them are living better...and some are not doing well at all.

it's nice to see the world in another perspective

art L said:

I believe if they meet with employer(s) who can accept them and they got education, they will do well...

art L said:

I tot so too. :thumbsup:

But this involves in understanding them.... not juz model shoots. :cool:

;) agree...I know some of them personally....Lance's pics protrayed them very well. need to find my copy of the book at home. I have autographs from some of them!

Well, I am not to copy anyone's work needless to say to follow. I raised this question because I recieved an email from one of the models from the Philippines that some of her 'Trans' friends don't mind doing Artistic Nude Shoot (TFCD/TFP) as long as their airtickets and accomodations are taken care of.

Should I do it or shouldn't? Would you do or wouldn't? Seen the photos they sent me, and I must say they look more women than men. I am thinking how to photograph them in nude. Any suggestions?

Sion said:
Hey Bob, got one photoshoot idea coming up? Izzit?

Your business mind never stops thinking? :bsmilie:

Like dat u will be Singpapore first under 40 billionaire soon. :thumbsup:

Nola, me in fact a lousy businessman. Always bringing in expensive overseas models but only charging at low rates. How to come billionaire, maybe billionHAIR that one I have.

Sion said:
Let you see some more have to pay you?

:bsmilie:
Our friend here got eyes insured for a couple of million bucks mah. :bsmilie:

art L said:

Glad to see some of them are living better now.

Unfortunately, when I noticed other ppl reading thru the coffeetable book, they are not actually reading but leering over the photos even though I thought the photos were tastefully and artistically done without a tinge of smut.

Some of these fools got a dressing down from me. I guess idiots never learn.

Bobman said:
Well, I am not to copy anyone's work needless to say to follow. I raised this question because I recieved an email from one of the models from the Philippines that some of her 'Trans' friends don't mind doing Artistic Nude Shoot (TFCD/TFP) as long as their airtickets and accomodations are taken care of.

Should I do it or shouldn't? Would you do or wouldn't? Seen the photos they sent me, and I must say they look more women than men. I am thinking how to photograph them in nude. Any suggestions?
Hmm.... I'm a little stifled for poses where indoor studio photography are concerned. :(

Maybe a themed nude shoot? Maybe a story like theme. "My Story" or something like dat. :dunno:

Status
Not open for further replies.