Will You chase for the Latest???

Will u go for the lastest?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

fotoudavid

Mar 11, 2005
So much talk abt D3 and D300, i was thinking exactly how many can afford the d3 or buying the D300???

For me, i am lurking in BnS....why chase after the latest when my D2X still good enough. Will the latest help u take better pics??? Sometimes its becos so many ppl are going for the lastest, making the manufacturere laughing all the way to the bank.

I will do that if I am rich :lovegrin: I will also be a playboy if $ is not issue....it also helps the needy you know....so why not? :lovegrin:

You know what they say about men with big toys...:bsmilie:

For me, my camera will not cease function when D3 is out, so why chase.

Probably won't buy immediately, unless really unlucky like camera spoilt :sweat:, or some favourable thing happen.
I will do that if I am rich :lovegrin: I will also be a playboy if $ is not issue....it also helps the needy you know....so why not? :lovegrin:
later you wife see this you'll be :hung:
:bsmilie:

For me, my camera will not cease function when D3 is out, so why chase.

its the same thing as why do poeple buy expensive watches, cars etc. i think you know the answer to that.

So much talk abt D3 and D300, i was thinking exactly how many can afford the d3 or buying the D300???

For me, i am lurking in BnS....why chase after the latest when my D2X still good enough. Will the latest help u take better pics??? Sometimes its becos so many ppl are going for the lastest, making the manufacturere laughing all the way to the bank.

It all depends on whether you are into photography or into collecting photographic equipment. Unfortunately we have quite a lot who are the latter but pretending to be the former heheheheheh.....and there are some who are just too darn mixed up about it.

I am STILL very happy with my D70 and assortment of lens. I will only buy a new body if this D70 "dies on me" or I win the lottery.

You shoot or camera shoot?

All the people who chase chase chase will never be happy, unless they can really justify it to themselves, not others why they want the newer camera.

But I suppose got enough people who chase, if not won't every now and then just update update.

I bet you all the cam companies already got 100 fps 39 mgp DSLR in the fridge, they just slowly releasing so that they can earn money.

it is the man behind the camera, not the camera.

a better camera is a bonus, but skills is the real foundation for good photography.

I agree. Not many can afford D3. More can afford D300 but not consider as many.

Haha, do you think all those people in that thread will buy the D3/D300 ?
When the 1DMkIII came out, there was also a lot of talk, but not many actually went out to buy one.
It's just talk shop only lah. Once the excitement dies down, all will go back to using their dinosaurs. :bsmilie:

If you have the money, by all means. Imagine if you see a very beautiful sight and you regret you didn't use the camera with the best resolution you can afford.

If all is the same, use handphone can already.

do u really need it???

I will go the other way. Use my F100 and Fujifilm.;)

I'll not chase the latest, but I'll buy the latest for the following reasons;

1) It'll help me
2) I need it
3) I can afford it

As of now, I'm still getting used to my 30D and just warming up to it, and it is still of tremendous use to me, thus I'll not do so. True that the latest will make life easier for me, but it is not like I've outgrown my current gear.

It is good to have more new camera.

I am eyeing the s5pro and now since the D300 is announced, I expect the s5pro to slash price to remain competitive :)

The D300 seems to be only like a couple of hundreds more than the D200 and with quite a LOT of changes, like super LCD, dust buster, live view with contrast AF, and ESPECIALLY the new 51 pt AF system.

It will REALLY push the prices down for simlar cameras.

Status
Not open for further replies.