Will you buy the New V1 & J1???

Will you buy the V1 or J1?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Yes but Nikon Singapore doesn't stock it and they aren't planning to. Question is if it helps. With some lenses it doesn't help much and I don't know anybody who uses the 10-30mm with a hood.

buy the 30-110mm lens, it comes with a hood, can be used for both lens

luckytan said:
buy the 30-110mm lens, it comes with a hood, can be used for both lens

The 30-110mm's hood looks longer, looks like it could cause vignetting on the 10-30mm. The only reason I'm not interested in the 30-110mm is the weak max. magnification compared to the 10-30mm.

DSC_0266 by robirobirobi, on Flickr

DSC_0303 by robirobirobi, on Flickr

Last edited:
Anyone got the J1? Is it a good buy? What's the pricing for it now?

raidorz said:

Last time I checked some shops sold the J2 cheaper than others the J1. Just call a few shops, takes you just a few minutes.

Last time I checked some shops sold the J2 cheaper than others the J1. Just call a few shops, takes you just a few minutes.

Oh they willing to disclose their price over phone? Shall call later.

yes, i am. it is a good buy with the good price :thumbsup: price dropped because j2 was announced.

can't wait to try it this weekend :)

Riyanto Ong said:
yes, i am. it is a good buy with the good price :thumbsup: price dropped because j2 was announced.

can't wait to try it this weekend :)

Please share some photos after the weekend. ;-)

I'm using J1, got it for free so definitely good price :D

But I also invested in the 30-110 lens, now waiting for the f/1.8 lens in Nov to complete the range. The camera is good for my purposes and I enjoy shooting with it :thumbsup:

I'm using J1, got it for free so definitely good price :D

But I also invested in the 30-110 lens, now waiting for the f/1.8 lens in Nov to complete the range. The camera is good for my purposes and I enjoy shooting with it :thumbsup:

The 18.5mm f/1.8 should be in stores on the 1st of Nov.

Last edited:
If anyone is interested, I am selling my V1 + 10mm f/2.8 lens.

The posting is in Nikon B&S.

My first impression is that it is a really interesting camera. Completely non-intrusive and can go for those really fun and arty farty fun of photos.

Its also great for street photography.

If anyone is interested, I am selling my V1 + 10mm f/2.8 lens.

The posting is in Nikon B&S.

My first impression is that it is a really interesting camera. Completely non-intrusive and can go for those really fun and arty farty fun of photos.

Its also great for street photography.

Why are you selling it? ^^

I added the grip a few weeks ago, totally overpriced but improved handling a lot:

where you got it from and price?

got a feeling i should get one... haha

297757_10151164621447319_1344454292_n.jpg

Last edited:
where you got it from and price?

got a feeling i should get one... haha

297757_10151164621447319_1344454292_n.jpg
Nikon Singapore sells the GR-N1000 for $160, MSC ordered it for me for $109. If you have the J1 you need the GR-N2000 which is cheaper and also smaller.

ageha said:
Nikon Singapore sells the GR-N1000 for $160, MSC ordered it for me for $109. If you have the J1 you need the GR-N2000 which is cheaper and also smaller.

Woah that's very ex... Thx for the info

crazypaladin said:
V2 rumored coming soon. Should wait or not? I tried the V1 before and dun really can appreciate it

What's the point of your question? Who considers buying a camera he doesn't appreciate? :rolleyes: Anyway, Of course you would wait for it, the rumored announcement is next week. :sweat:

Last edited: