Will you be caught reading FHM/Maxim/Guys' Magazines in public?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cheryl852

Mar 30, 2009
Yishun
captureit.multiply.com
:D curious. as i've never seen any guy flip thru fhm/maxim in the mrt or bus before.. will anyone here do that or have seen anyone do that?

:D curious. as i've never seen any guy flip thru fhm/maxim in the mrt or bus before.. will anyone here do that or have seen anyone do that?

you will be stone to dead... if u live where i live ...whahahaah

wow :D why! that's really innocent of you unless you watch more hardcore stuffs on the web.
No i don't. I'm not interested. I'll wait for my girl to come by in my life. Her love is something more precious than sex. Sex is no big thing to me.

GMAN

haha! what a good guy; if what you're saying is true.
Well, it's up to you to believe. I can understand it's hard to believe my words, because people like me are so not existent in this world anymore. But i guess, there are some of us left.

GMAN

Well, it's up to you to believe. I can understand it's hard to believe my words, because people like me are so not existent in this world anymore. But i guess, there are some of us left.

GMAN

dis one i believe u...very rare....ninja master..:blah:

i would rather read photography mag or bible...:angel:

why not,

who cares

only if i have something to hide or guilty conscience, then will hide

but frankly speaking, these magazines suck, very boring to read, is more for teenagers with raging hormones

bu gan dang la lol........ maybe u shld be on the frontpage for a nice change.

i'm not shuai ge.....:cry::cry:

anyway gal, u still doin TFCD mah?

agree! only the front page is appealing. inside all nonsense -.-
You read it? I see them on 7/11 shelves when i go buy slurpee. And there would always be some guy standing at the magazine shelf and looking through them. Free read?

GMAN

u dun see ppl reading it in public because everyone flips through the mag at the bookstores. the ones that get bought usually are recycled at the workplace among the guys.

wow :D why! that's really innocent of you unless you watch more hardcore stuffs on the web.

No i don't. I'm not interested. I'll wait for my girl to come by in my life. Her love is something more precious than sex. Sex is no big thing to me.

GMAN

haha! what a good guy; if what you're saying is true.

GMAN

agree! only the front page is appealing. inside all nonsense -.-

This whole conversation is very entertaining.... Like watching some show like tht....:bsmilie:

It's a small thing? :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:
Yupp, it's no biggie, compared to the amount of other things you can do with your wife. Spending quality time is better. Of course i won't rule sex out. But instead, i've always told myself, only when she feels comfortable, then i'll do it with her. Otherwise. I'll wait. Of course i would like to have a baby. So i got to do it no matter what.

GMAN

Status
Not open for further replies.