007prettylion.jpg

008headabovewater.jpg

009loaded.jpg

014flash.jpg

010rainy.jpg

013hangit.jpg

015rockclimbing.jpg

#2, 4 and 5 looks fake...

insane. especially #6. #4 looks unrealistic. I don't think #5 makes any sense. but the series should be called "extreme Photography". :thumbsup:

nice pic down ther, haha adapted from joel H garcia blog?

Wahhh.... This guy's lugging a 5-room flat on him man:bigeyes:. Sure must be tough. If I have that much money to blow on cams & equipment, I'd channel all that money to pay off my Housing loan 1st... :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Interesting, this obviously it is not a wide angle set up, so what is he shooting at?? wondering how he compose the shot? does he needs and how to focus the Horseman 45 camera? and also why would he use a studio view camera instead of a field camera??

wah..WTH...hahaha..but cool though...=P

Can't help but was laughing at this... what is he going to take that needs all these gears? And what was that on his back? A shoulder-launched SAM? I wouldn't want to be in his shoes... This is ultimate hardcore! :bsmilie:

Can't help but was laughing at this... what is he going to take that needs all these gears? And what was that on his back? A shoulder-launched SAM? I wouldn't want to be in his shoes... This is ultimate hardcore! :bsmilie:

Maybe he still shoots in film? No time to change films or lenses for fast and furious action events.

The lion one so fake T_T

The others are cool. Haha

Status
Not open for further replies.