will u buy a DSLR next week??

Status
Not open for further replies.

likimikuku

Nov 9, 2007
will u ??
as u know PMA is near...(not looking for new model, but consider it will be a price decress soon)
and how much would the price fall??(for a D80 kit)

i believe that the price have already fallen recently

i saw the update on nikon price list..
kit set is selling at 1600-1650..
but will it hav a "big" fall later on???
i know waiting is not a best thing to do...
but... kind of sad if after 1 week of purchase... then price of it fall 200!!??:sweat:
i guess i am worry too much...
but to me.. getting a new DSLR is more like getting a new baby...too much worries

i saw the update on nikon price list..
kit set is selling at 1600-1650..
but will it hav a "big" fall later on???
i know waiting is not a best thing to do...
but... kind of sad if after 1 week of purchase... then price of it fall 200!!??:sweat:
i guess i am worry too much...
but to me.. getting a new DSLR is more like getting a new baby...too much worries

lol the dslr would be like a baby to you just like it is to me

actually is like a new born when getting it...
then after i "got" it..
it is more like a gf to me...
after sometime...
it will be my wife!!!
soon when i done with it...
and when i think it is over (that mean when i need a new cam)..
i will let go and find a new gal (new DSLR)..
:devil:

likimikuku - I need to tell your wife that you will dump her in the future!! lol!

Not likely for a drop anytime soon.. D80 price seems rather firm as 2nd hand still going for 900+ body alone. Most prob have to wait for its successor, or rumors of it at least.

lets just wait for it...
hope in 31 jan the new cam will be here!!
hahaha

When a new camera model was launch, we wanted to wait for a while for the price to drop. When the price started dropping, we wanted to wait longer for the price to drop further more. By then a new model will be release with more features and the waiting too will continue. :confused:

I agree what u said airfins, thats y i just bought a D80 today. HAHA
Got it in Sabah, Malaysia for RM5650 for the body, 18-200mm VR lens, nikon slr bag, sakure tr300 tripod, 2gb toshiba sd card, extra battery, screen protector.
Don't know if really a bargain but i just don't want to wait, been waiting for nearly a month and at least got it now.

Just wonder if u guys can get it cheaper than me?

Haha!!! Same story here ... just brought home a new darling, the D300 plus VR lens. Wait can be tiring and u get left behind ... the waiting game can be never ending. :)

Once the price is right for me for the 5D MKII then I will buy....still there is some waiting for me :cry:

canon user---> waiting end(cuz hav a new 450d)
pentax user----> waiting end(cuz k20 and k200)
fuji user----> can i say waiting end?? (cuz FinePix S100FS)
nikon user---->???
olympus--->????

Status
Not open for further replies.