Will there will be a presidential election this year?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

AReality

Jun 9, 2003
visualjournalist.net

Prez Nathan just submitted his application form. He's the 1st one, may be the only one. Seems like Singaporeans have less & less chance to vote...

Who here is the oldest and have not had the chance to vote?

wah piangz... like anyone can be bothered with who become the "president". LOL....

whoever becomes the president, does it make any difference to our lives?

will it mean some things are changed on the political and economic landscape?

CSers currently took busy with the NKF "debat"!! :bsmilie:

But it would be nice to have another Prez like late-former Prez Wee Kim Wee :thumbsup: (not trying to take away anything from current Prez Nathan).

i am hoping for another competitor for this year election so that i can have my public holiday...hehe
miss out on that chance last time...

Ayumi said:
i am hoping for another competitor for this year election so that i can have my public holiday...hehe

same sentiments... besides... i dun even need to go to the voting booth, confirm a holiday for me...

got holiday must count me in. :D

Haha, let's go shooting! :bsmilie:

Cactus jACK said:
CSers currently took busy with the NKF "debat"!! :bsmilie:

But it would be nice to have another Prez like late-former Prez Wee Kim Wee :thumbsup: (not trying to take away anything from current Prez Nathan).
I prefer Mr Ong Teng Chong, he did his duties to find out the amount of reserves under his care but was told by the account that they needed 150+ years to calculate the figures.

Hommie said:
I prefer Mr Ong Teng Chong, he did his duties to find out the amount of reserves under his care but was told by the account that they needed 150+ years to calculate the figures.

150+ yrs to calculate... I wonder how many zeros are there in our country reserves...:bsmilie:

President Nathan has made known his intent in filing for the certificate of eligibility. to-date, he is alone in the race.

reno77 said:
President = Istana caretaker.

Ayumi said:

:bsmilie: HAHAHAHAHAH!!!! :bsmilie:

You guys made my day.... that was hilarious!! :bsmilie:

Me too... but he meddled so much that they have to remove him. :rolleyes:

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
think u might be sued for this... ;p

you really think so? i dun use anybody's name in my text leh... :bsmilie:

Actually, I care.

Cos if voting is on a sat, we get another off-in-lieu in replacement for saturday. Heehee.

tao said:
Me too... but he meddled so much that they have to remove him. :rolleyes:
He took his duties a bit too seriously..... but shows that he is a responsible person. At least he tried. :thumbsup:

Hommie said:
He took his duties a bit too seriously..... but shows that he is a responsible person. At least he tried. :thumbsup:

Of course he had to... he knows what it takes to be a good President.

Being the President of a country is not just about entertaining foreign guests, go on diplomatic trips to promote Singapore, appearing at major events such as National Day and charity shows, saying nice things about everything, etc etc.

Wait a minute... :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.