Will there be such device?

BBTM

Nov 23, 2004
BB West
When we open our eyes, we see images. But when we close, we also can see. During sleeps, our eyes are closed, we dream n we can see images n even 4d numbers, ha ha! So, a device that let us see when our eyes closed wouldnt be great? But might need operation to send image to our brain. Or works like the dream, or am i dreaming. :p

Like that we wouldnt need to open our eyes when reading books, looking at monitor, taking a short walk. More rest for our eyes to attract the opposite, esp for girls, heh heh! I got this idea while i taking a break while my hands turning the pages of a magazine. If i can see the content with that device, wouldnt it be better? :D

Most probably you also need some sort of sensor on your head to capture the Image and transmit to the brain. Which means, you need to tilt the head or device to the direction you want to see. In the end, people will still know you're looking at them.

But, it's a great idea for the blind.

Fezqu said:
Most probably you also need some sort of sensor on your head to capture the Image and transmit to the brain. Which means, you need to tilt the head or device to the direction you want to see. In the end, people will still know you're looking at them.

But dont hurts brain cells can liao. Wireless transfer, like an remote eye. Great for the blind and no more imagination for them. I believes that there might be a possible as we can see images during dreams but our eyes are closed. Any one would can break this mystery and invented this product, is a god send.

Try lucid dreaming, as good as what you described

Fezqu said:

Oh yeah. I think some scientists are doing some kind of imaging sensor for the blind. We could see it launch soon.

bro... why do you sound high all the time?

Because when he closes his eyes he sees: :bsmilie:

chinese%20girl%20model.jpg

I don't think it's afraid of tall girls, anyway there isn't much tall people in Singapore.

When you do find a tall girl, either she is stuck up or think she is some model quality despite being average looking. Most of the time, I can't be bother, I rather mix with shorter one that are more friendly and open to conversations.

The best is butch and lesbian, more friendly and chatty... Because my best female friends are butch and lesbian due to my gf being in girl school :D