Will there be a possibility that the photo shop fellow steal me pix???

Status
Not open for further replies.

compro_1975

Apr 24, 2005
will that ever happened??? or any suggestions for shops that do not steal your pix??? like those ah pek shop??? tks for the advise

well, if you are really that kan cheong, can try the shops that Csers seem to go to like KT.. they seem prett professional.

ndroo said:
Why would they wanna steal your pics?

hu noe??? i wanna develop the pix of nathan and many other roadshows i took. like them alot so wanna print them out, can place everywhere;)

compro_1975 said:
hu noe??? i wanna develop the pix of nathan and many other roadshows i took. like them alot so wanna print them out, can place everywhere;)

Oh like dat ah, must buy printer print at home lor :bsmilie: else u just hang around the shop while they print. Die die stare at their every move. :thumbsup:

ndroo said:
Die die stare at their every move. :thumbsup:

later they call mata say i terror i die leh:cry:

If u don't trust then don't print better.. Why make urself worry so much...

Put in pc better lor... At least don't know to buy albums to put... hehe

actually I've seen it happened before. Saw my friend's picture nicely displayed at the front of the shop without her knowledge.

no.. i didn't bother to tell her about it. cos her life doesn't concern me. :bsmilie:

yanyewkay said:
no.. i didn't bother to tell her about it. cos her life doesn't concern me. :bsmilie:

lol.. if your friend is pretty, she should be proud!

sounded like he don't even bother about it... hahaha... oh dear.. then better go check my naked childhood photos got kenna steal or not? hahaha...

icygal82 said:
sounded like he don't even bother about it... hahaha... oh dear.. then better go check my naked childhood photos got kenna steal or not? hahaha...

hahaha....., i got a ex-classmate who photo was been put up. the worst thing is it was kana scan and watermark to another person's name:cry: :bheart: .... this happened like 1.5years ago so decided to put up this thread. now the life of that photo is unknown:dunno:

Just go to the reputable labs and not those cheap prints one. :)

icygal82 said:

btw icygal82, you look very pretty;) (as seen in your blog)

icygal82 said:
so it was you who commented. Thanks anyway. ;)

haha.... icyga| from onemotoring!!!! :sticktong hehe, saw your icyboy (Picanto) blog... very cute. Every day record mileage somemore.. :sweatsm:

hehehehe......:p

Status
Not open for further replies.