Will the Yishun ppl pls stand up?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i like to try shooting at chong pang especially during this chinese new year

seems like yishun quite happening wor... but just that we nvr take the time to explore... hehe... btw I cycled to MOG and upper Pierce before, does that counted as yishun?

Yes CNY shoot at Chong Pang... happening place... some say better than chinatown wor...

haha chongpang, my fave wanton noodle stall (next to the ice kachang one) at the hawker center closed for so long...dunno if its closed for good :cry: been patronising them for over 15 years!!

I have tried cycling all the way into yishun reservoir whereby you will reach a runway (should be seletar airport), can shoot those trainer aircraft that is about to land or take off, quite fun though :)

kiama said:
haha chongpang, my fave wanton noodle stall (next to the ice kachang one) at the hawker center closed for so long...dunno if its closed for good :cry: been patronising them for over 15 years!!

i like the fishball noodle by the side of ice kachang stall
which kachang stall you talking about?

Ivan11 said:
I have tried cycling all the way into yishun reservoir whereby you will reach a runway (should be seletar airport), can shoot those trainer aircraft that is about to land or take off, quite fun though :)
yeah i go there often too... there's these boat pple staying in their boat house too (featured on the news recently)... the school boy got drown there too :cry:... and that dam also a place where all the lorry/van-convert-bass-freaks goes every friday and sat to show-off, hehe... I also go there to fly layang, bbq and fishing too, hehe...

seems like Yishun the fun place to be :bsmilie:

btw... I love that fishball store too, think $2 we can get 12 fishballs :thumbsup:

sinori said:
i like the fishball noodle by the side of ice kachang stall
which kachang stall you talking about?

the one next to the noodle stall that charges 20cts extra for tabaos. i think we talking about the same one :confused:

ok me and xing going there for breakfast on sat morning
anyone else interested can join us :)

falling in...

frm yishun st 72....... wow didnt know i've got lotsa neighbours here....

wanton.. chongpang i though the fishball more popular, the older stall, left side one, "lau signboard", ice kachang beside is new competitor.. jus had breakfast there yester morn.. btw, usually before CNY they would sell raw fishball to customer for steamboats lor.. keke.. k enough before someone found out i'm a wet market uncle.. keke..

updated

DT_ said:
falling in...

frm yishun st 72....... wow didnt know i've got lotsa neighbours here....

wanton.. chongpang i though the fishball more popular, the older stall, left side one, "lau signboard", ice kachang beside is new competitor.. jus had breakfast there yester morn.. btw, usually before CNY they would sell raw fishball to customer for steamboats lor.. keke.. k enough before someone found out i'm a wet market uncle.. keke..

breakfast tomorrow

helfizad said:
yes its was a farm... well manage to read up on this fish farm at yishun ave 6... just like an old kampong.... anyone wanna go there for a shoot????
i've been there twice. The road is rocky, we can cycle there but beware of the dogs along the path, they're fierce ... i managed to hide behind a car in order to go pass them.

how abt a list of names plus msn contact?

1.sinori (sinorihwz@gmail.com)
2.Ivan11
3.xing
4.kiama
5.Jayson
6.frostyIntrepid
7.Westray (westray123@hotmail.com)
8.helfizad
9.judeseah
10. fatjp
11. NMSS_2
12. Blive
13. jsbn
14. khairi
15. edrizal
16. DT

2.Ivan11
3.xing
4.kiama
5.Jayson
6.frostyIntrepid (tyq@tanyunqin.com)
8.helfizad
9.judeseah
10. fatjp
11. NMSS_2
12. Blive
13. jsbn
14. khairi
15. edrizal
16. DT

2.Ivan11
3.xing
4.kiama
5.Jayson
8.helfizad (spartans@singnet.com.sg)
9.judeseah
10. fatjp
11. NMSS_2
12. Blive
13. jsbn
14. khairi
15. edrizal
16. DT

2.Ivan11
3.xing
4.kiama
5.Jayson
8.helfizad (spartans@singnet.com.sg)
9.judeseah
10. fatjp (tohjianping@hotmail.com)
11. NMSS_2
12. Blive
13. jsbn
14. khairi
15. edrizal
16. DT

Xing said:
fishball soup tmr morning :bsmilie:

Lecture tml morning cant go.

Is it the store using orange bowl. Been eating for pass 20 yrs. Only open in the morning. 2 store beside it is open after it close also not bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.