Will the photographers interested to learn some simple studio/outdoor shooting MU?

Will the photographers interested to learn some simple studio/outdoor shooting MU?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suekay

Apr 5, 2006
bukit timah
spaces.msn.com
Just wanna do a simple survery:
Will the photographers interested to learn some simple studio/outdoor shooting Make Up?
Thanks for the reply and votes in advance...

Depending on what you mean by simple. :think:

Something simple that any gal can self-apply?

Sion said:
I think a lot of CS model shooters will say yes to that if what is between them and the gorgeous models is a face touch-up brush rather than a long zoom lens. :bsmilie:

Hahaha... that`s the good one!

CYRN said:
Depending on what you mean by simple. :think:

Something simple that any gal can self-apply?

Simple MU means the basic studio/outdoor make up(such as Glamous MU, Casual Shoot MU, Brial MU...etc), not those dramtic ones.But unlike the day make-up that every gal appling on. It`s totally different lor, the shooting MU are thicker, and more skillful, etc. Paysey, I am not a MUA, so hope you will find my explaination alright.

Btw, no doubt there are some pro models/actress can apply the make-up themselves, but majority of the gals cant do it themselve. Otherwise, there wouldnt be any MUA around liao. How do you think?

It's not so easy. Bought some books on MU but can understand some face structure & skin tone. You need to buy cosmetics & practice on yourself/wife/girlfriend.

Sion said:
I remembered there was an amateur photographer learning MU but he didn't have anyone to practise on so he used his own face.

He ended up becoming Boy George. :)
Didn't know Boy George is a photographer!

Sion said:
I remembered there was an amateur photographer learning MU but he didn't have anyone to practise on so he used his own face.

He ended up becoming Boy George. :)

Hahaha... you are so funny.

rayblade said:
It's not so easy. Bought some books on MU but can understand some face structure & skin tone. You need to buy cosmetics & practice on yourself/wife/girlfriend.

Indeed learn MU is not easy. But with a good experienced MU teacher, you could learn it better.

Suekay said:
Indeed learn MU is not easy. But with a good experienced MU teacher, you could learn it better.

I have learnt Photography MU before ,,,,, and it is not my cup of tea! Nowadays MU if not done properly can still or may still be saved by PS .. but if talking about shooting it in film based ,,,,, hard time i have tried .... :sweat:

KNIGHT ONG said:
I have learnt Photography MU before ,,,,, and it is not my cup of tea! Nowadays MU if not done properly can still or may still be saved by PS .. but if talking about shooting it in film based ,,,,, hard time i have tried .... :sweat:

Yea, PS is really amazing!

Its better to learn a new skill. :)

Venom81 said:
Its better to learn a new skill. :)

agrees... My grandma always telling me "learn and live"... Knowledge will never be a burden for you but an advantage.
:lovegrin: :lovegrin: :lovegrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.