Will the Empire Strike Back ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

King Tiger

May 11, 2004
In the heart of SengKang
www.worldwar2aces.com
With the launch of Canon 20D and the incoming new DSLR from KonicaMinolta, wonder when will Nikon introduce new DSLR to counter the competitor?

P.S : No flame please, from the past World War experience, just a nice forum discussion to discuss if how Nikon is going to counter and come out new DSLR.

doesn't really matter. Nikon cameras are better in many ways.

Frankly, having larger market share and faster replacement models with better specs than the previous doesn't make it a better Empire ;)

Anyway to prevent flames, better not have such threads... and my dear KT... tempted again? :devil:

BUY BUY BUY!!

espn said:
Frankly, having larger market share and faster replacement models with better specs than the previous doesn't make it a better Empire ;)

Anyway to prevent flames, better not have such threads... and my dear KT... tempted again? :devil:

BUY BUY BUY!!

No flames lah, as long as we discuss, confine and concentrate to this topics only.
Just wondering what action is Nikon going to do. I dun think Nikon is going to sit there as sitting duck.

Was thinking if D100 replacement is on the way,

espn said:
and my dear KT... tempted again? :devil:

Ya lor, no chances to talk to you yet, but dark side have already gather at me oready.

D100 replacement probably already in the final stage, just that the D2X is the limelight for the time being and should be launching soon.

The D2HS 6/8mp upgrades should be coming soon too ;)

Not sure about this... but this is a quote from Thom Hogan about Nikon's future offerings:

What's working downwards from Japan through Nikon's distribution system right now is pretty much the message "we'll have a significant response to every competitive threat."

Canon Vs Nikon...Hmm this is just another brand war.

doesn't really matter. Nikon cameras are better in many ways.

oooo... better not say those kind of stuff :nono: , remember its just an objective question from KT, and please don't put which brand is better or not. Its a no-no to start another N vs C war.

nickmak said:
Its a no-no to start another N vs C war.

Just wondering, since I'm a newbie to these forums...how many 'wars' have there been? As in ppl flaming until get banned, suspended and stuff like that? :D

I just hope the new D200, D90, or whatever has support for vertical grips, saw so many D70 users straining themselves in Raffles City the last few days.

espn said:

BUY BUY BUY!!

But Buy what? Seems like KT realises the specs of D70 not good enough for him, but D100 replacement nowhere in sight? What is there for him to buy..... must be.....

D2h!

BBB!

erwinx said:
But Buy what? Seems like KT realises the specs of D70 not good enough for him, but D100 replacement nowhere in sight? What is there for him to buy..... must be.....

D2h!

BBB!
Hahaha... or he can buy the 20D, anybody got the same feeling as me that it would be out during Comex this week? :think:

Anyway KT... BUY BUY BUY!!!

Wah sure or not Comex is only tomorrow leh, got sell 20D meh. Mmmm have too many exhibitions going on maybe no time to visit Comex, can somebody keep us updated here. :D

espn said:
Hahaha... or he can buy the 20D, anybody got the same feeling as me that it would be out during Comex this week? :think:

Anyway KT... BUY BUY BUY!!!

KT, from the past threads you posted, seems you have been running in circles, can't decide which camp to join ah? :bsmilie:

Of course the empire will strike back ... but then ... so will the C camp ... it's a never ending cycle dude.

Good luck man.

Dennis said:
Wah sure or not Comex is only tomorrow leh, got sell 20D meh. Mmmm have too many exhibitions going on maybe no time to visit Comex, can somebody keep us updated here. :D
I don't know, but if I'm Canon, launching it swiftly will gain more users and surprise the crowds, the crowds will get ecstatic if you know what I mean ;) Maybe I'll drop by in the weekends with a camera, go see got anyone to shoot a not.. heehee. Are you dropping by NC tonight? Can bollow that thing to compare compare?

nie said:
KT, from the past threads you posted, seems you have been running in circles, can't decide which camp to join ah? :bsmilie:

Of course the empire will strike back ... but then ... so will the C camp ... it's a never ending cycle dude.

Good luck man.
That's where the consumers will gain from it mah... :devil:

This week very busy leh, have watch exhibition, breakfast, lunch and dinner.
What do you want from me, I normally don't carry anything around but if you need it can take it from friday onwards. PM me what you need lah, no problem.

espn said:
I don't know, but if I'm Canon, launching it swiftly will gain more users and surprise the crowds, the crowds will get ecstatic if you know what I mean ;) Maybe I'll drop by in the weekends with a camera, go see got anyone to shoot a not.. heehee. Are you dropping by NC tonight? Can bollow that thing to compare compare?

That's where the consumers will gain from it mah... :devil:

nie said:

Good luck man.

Nie, my earlier thread is understudy only, but a lot of ppl keep asking me why buy DSLR, why buy this, why buy that. Again, to state, just understudy only.

Anyway, this time, I have already decide which camp to join in.
If you see my past thread carefully, you will find the answers. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.