Will talk to your camera?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rendell

Aug 2, 2009
Singapore
Just wondering, does anyone talk to their camera like a friend or buddy?

:think:

Not me for sure. :bsmilie:

Yeah, must shower it with TLC as well.

Not as bad as some other hobbies ...

I read of one forumer who liked the smell of his equipment and sniffed it every now and then.

Then there's one guy who every time got new fishing rod (or take old favorite one), he liked to sit down in front of TV after dinner and spend the evening stroking his rod.

I also know of guys and girls who like the smell of a new car and when their cars were new, or go showroom see new models, will smell smell and smile like damned shiok!

Serious.

Some weird uncle told me this .... :dunno:

Is there any benefits, from this uncle i mean.

I do :kiss: my cam once a while. :bsmilie:

Not as bad as some other hobbies ...

I read of one forumer who liked the smell of his equipment and sniffed it every now and then.

Then there's one guy who every time got new fishing rod (or take old favorite one), he liked to sit down in front of TV after dinner and spend the evening stroking his rod.

I also know of guys and girls who like the smell of a new car and when their cars were new, or go showroom see new models, will smell smell and smile like damned shiok!

Serious.
Haha.. Smell a new car? I have the guts to admit, I am one of them... But not till the level of going to showroom just for that purpose? haha....

I read from an article that the new car smell is actually toxic residual of the plastic/paint/adhesive/ etc that is present in new vehicles as they haf not been able to escape sufficiently from the enclosed environment
not enuff to damage anyone I suppose but def not recommended to be done on a regular basis??

But I am also one of those who kinda like the smell!!

Btw I dun talk to my camera. Nor kiss it, nor stroke it etc
I clean it often thou. But it's wipin without much affection type. Just to maintain it's cleanliness

No offense, but that's kinda gay

No offense, but that's kinda gay

They are happy people. If they can talk to camera and get tips from the hardware, why not? LOL

If anything that brings joy, whether short term or long term, it is still them.

I have friends who wrap each lens carefully, put in water sealed plastic. The whole packing and unpacking process is like 15 min each time. I was like, omg.... While some just dunk the lens into the bag, flip the cover over and start walking off.

I will only curse at my equipment..........

We have not spoken much, so far I think only said
"OUI??.." (when result of a shot puzzled me.)
"S**T!.." (when shot does not turn out well.)

She always just keep quiet..

" darling .. becos of you, i can get closer to these XMM "
GWC

:bsmilie::bsmilie::bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.