Will Sony come out with sucessor to the 707 this year?

Will they?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be frank with you I hope they don't come out with an update to the 707, otherwise I'll think of upgrading, then I'll think, since I'm upgrading again, why not go all the way to dSLR even though I probably wont make the most of it and I'll just end up spending a huge amount of money on something I can't use properly...

Yes, I agree with you.

But if they come out with a new one, then I'll have to start selling mine before the 26th.

Cos if a major upgrade comes out....I'm sure you know what happens then.

Originally posted by Zoomer
Yes, I agree with you.

But if they come out with a new one, then I'll have to start selling mine before the 26th.

Cos if a major upgrade comes out....I'm sure you know what happens then.
Yup yup, wonder how much I'll be able to sell of the camera for...think i'll be luck if I can get $1000 for it...not like I'm thinking of selling at the moment of course...I still love the fast lens of the camera. Wonder why the largest aperture for the new cameras are still F2.8, with the exception of the Oly 4040 and the upcoming 5050 (mmmm.....)

Carl Zeiss? :p

Anyway, the price of 707 now + 128 MB MS wuold be like $1300-$1400.

Hmmm....just wondering.......

Why the need to "upgrade"? Pyschological factor? Or do you really need the new machine?

Btw, even if there's a new camera on show at Photokina, chances are it'll be still some time before you can buy it. So don't hold your breath. You'll turn blue :D

Well, if I'm selling, then I'd better sell now, don't wait till the new one is announced and prices start dropping. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.