Will never give business to 2nd shop ever again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Free Agent

Oct 17, 2004
The moral of the story is when these sucker earn your money they simply turn their back at you and when they need your Vitamin M they can even lick you up to your balls and pray for you.(Ps Ps dun take it so seriously)

Wow liao again and again .

The story was actually something like this : left a few item to that shop near to the 'number'D station was hoping to clear them with some help without me wasting too much time talking to many people so at first the service was berry Pro la but after selling the good stuff for me at berry low price which I don't mind , the remaining things which are harder to sell get no new owner and of cos after some time, I would want to take it back . So the suck situation come , after I took back my stuff from them , I happen to see a lense which I express interested in it , so I was shown and next of course is the price and the when price was not agree (Price close to new but condition helling ), his lousy face show me black and tell me he can get better buyer :nono: .
I kept my cool at that moment . But in my head all the f#$%* come . And in my heart i say how can you treat someone who give you business so badly . I think their nature of doing business is:thumbsd: Dun want to f#$%* at their face but maybe share here in KOPITIAM .

Ha Ha Ha ! Above is a real story and Cheers , money is not everything but you are !

Catch no ball what you are trying to say.

he went to a 2nd hand shop.
he put a lot of items for them to sell.
the shopkeeper help him sell a lot of lens (at low prices).
When the items are sold, the shopkeeper is very nice to him.
Because hte shopkeeper on consignment earns lot.
One day, some of the items he left a long time never sell.
So he went to take back the items.
When he take back items, he saw a lens he liked.
So he asked for the price.
The price is very high, machiam like new len's price.
So he asked for lower price.
the shopkeeper give black face.
the shopkeeper say he can find better buyer.
The shopkeeper just like tat suddenly turn devil.
So he dun want go that shop again

thanks for translating

hah!! thanks for the translation. What kind of english is that by the way? Some new kind of english used by youngsters? Sorry I am old man... cannot understand it.

The story was actually something like this : left a few item to that shop near to the 'number'D station

Try to decode what you are saying. So is it the shop called "?" foto
as in "?"ander the Great.
On 2 sty of the building right after the up escalator?

Me think this sounds lots like Ali G or Borat, but Singapore version with wrong spelling, of course got moral of story too

:faint:

then again, i don't see anything wrong with the shop, is there? the lens TS wanted to buy is put up for sale by someone else too, who might have instructed the shop to let it go at a high price ... oh well, school holidays ...

Ha Ha Ha ! Above is a real story and Cheers , money is not everything but you are !
:think: but you are getting angry because of money problem aren't you?

To a shop:
You want him to help you sell at high price
You want him to sell you cheap
You want him to show you friendly + nice face
You angry because he does not please you! ;(

To a lady:
You want her to have Tua Liap Ne
You want her to satisfy you :kiss:
You want to her to show you smiling face
You angry when she does not please you

To a mechanic:
A good job quick, won't be cheap.
A quick job cheap, won't be good.
A good job cheap, won't be quick.
You Fcxx that mechanic if he does not please you! :angry:

Oop, I know....I am totally off topic. :devil:

Me think this sounds lots like Ali G or Borat, but Singapore version with wrong spelling, of course got moral of story too

i think he is saving bandwidth lah... every line of his is ommiting few important words... better if he just put ___ fill in the blanks___ for those words... then more coherent...

imagine i save bandwidth i put Y instead of Why... kena bandwidth overload... his i dunno how many pages tis 1 generate...

Sorry need to save bandwidth, gonna tell you my story ...

Last _ went to _ and _ but the _ me to _ fly kite and i _ Y and he _ and so what the $%^* and I _ Y and Y _

that's my story .... hope you can advise me what i should do to _ back my _ .

Sorry need to save bandwidth, gonna tell you my story ...

Last _ went to _ and _ but the _ me to _ fly kite and i _ Y and he _ and so what the $%^* and I _ Y and Y _

that's my story .... hope you can advise me what i should do to _ back my _ .

you went to geylang? :think: and then ...

A Few Ah Beng :thumbsup:

A Few who are code breaker:thumbsup:

A Few are more adventure:thumbsup:

A Few thought that commenting is cool:thumbsup:

But still better than that shop owner , money is all is in their tiny brain.:nono:

Status
Not open for further replies.