Will Lowepro's Sliplock system work with a Think Tank Pro Speed Belt?

BokehMaster

Oct 24, 2011
Planning to use the Lens Exchange 200AW, however lowepro's S&F belt does not seem as comfortable as the Think Tank Pro Speed Belt. So I plan on buying the Lens Exchange to use on Think Tank's Pro Speed Belt. Does anyone know if it works or will it be uncomfortable?

Lowepro pouch can be used on think tank but think tank pouch cannot be used on lowepro belt.

but take note that lowepro pouches will sag compared to think tank pouch because thinktank has a piece of plastic support at the attachment but lowepro doesnt,

Planning to use the Lens Exchange 200AW, however lowepro's S&F belt does not seem as comfortable as the Think Tank Pro Speed Belt. So I plan on buying the Lens Exchange to use on Think Tank's Pro Speed Belt. Does anyone know if it works or will it be uncomfortable?

You can fit lowepro pouches to Think Tank belt, but you will not be able to lock the pouches in place like the Thinktank pouches.

Lens Exchange 200AW is a good one. But I am planning to sell mine... did not find it that useful in the end.

You can fit lowepro pouches to Think Tank belt, but you will not be able to lock the pouches in place like the Thinktank pouches.

Lens Exchange 200AW is a good one. But I am planning to sell mine... did not find it that useful in the end.
Cool, compared to the Lens Exchange, would you recommend getting the Think Tank modular skin set over it?

Lowepro pouches are the hard shell type IIRC, very bulky and mehhhh, I used them to much frustration before switching to Think Tank and never look back.

Cool, compared to the Lens Exchange, would you recommend getting the Think Tank modular skin set over it?

The skin pouches are great. One problem though, the cover flap gets in yhe way often.

Lens exchange is an awesome idea, just that it gets a little tight if you aee using a 70-200 with hood reverses. Without hood it is perfect.