Wild! Singapore Photographic Exhibition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wild! Singapore is a photographic exhibition by student photographers Samuel, Ian & Chris.

The gallery hosts a stunning collection of hand made fine art prints depicting our interpretations of the wild landscapes in the urban jungle of Singapore. Come and see Singapore in a truly different light.

Our original handmade fine prints as well as fine art cards will also be available for sale. A portion of the proceeds will go to helping needy students pursue their education at Temasek Junior College.

The exhibition opens on the 20th May, 5.00pm, and will last till 24th of May (12PM). All the exhibiting photographers will be present as far as possible to answer your queries regarding the exhibition. :) There will be a meet-the-photographers session at 3-6pm (20th-23rd may), and from 9am to 12 noon on the 24th of May.

We certainly hope to see you there. :)

Cheers,
Chris Lim | Samuel Chia | Ian Ho

For more information, contact us:
Ian: ianhoyk1991@yahoo.com.sg, 94355342
Chris: axel9221@gmail.com, 9234 6651
Samuel: shutterbuggerl@gmail.com, 9830 2903

2463508892_5b55892564_o.png

2462673319_b2ed901a9e_o.png

Edittted

Good photography coupled with charity...Stylish :) Way to go guys :thumbsup: I will definitely come around for the exhibition. Cheers.

Hi everyone,

The opening is today at 5pm.

There will also be a sharing session on Wednesday 21 May and Friday 23 May from 4-5 pm. All are invited to join. Places are limited. The venue is at Temasek Junior College at the TRC(Teacher's resource centre). We will be sharing about our inspiration for this exhibition, photography and printing.

We hope to see you there.

Samuel

hey sam. yeah caught the exhibition. loved it. still makes me kinda wish i'd joined photog instead of choir. haha. but yeah great job. my friend was mentioning how she couldnt believe the shots were taken in singapore...

cheers!

-km

Hi guys,

I missed the exhibition. Any digital version to see on line? Thanks.

Norman

Status
Not open for further replies.