Not open for further replies.

Buckteeth LCL

Dec 24, 2006
Date: 7 December, Friday
Venue: Rouge
Time: 8pm till late

Website: http://www.acres.org.sg/wildgreenrouge/specialmenu.htm
Acres: http://www.acres.org.sg/index.html

Wanna come down to see Jessica Tan - Miss Singapore Universe 2007 - mixing drinks for charity???

Note this date down now!!!

There will be special wildlife themed cocktails/mocktails being sold for ONE night only! And she will be mixing them for all those who orders these drinks!

Do your bit for charity and come down to have some fun!!!

Those who wanna shoot this babe can arrange with ACRES

Cheers,
Tuck

Let me know if any bros is shooting her and others this Friday, we go lim kopi before or have supper after that ;)

recieve from them and photograpy is allowed

Dear ACRES Supporters,

Get into the festive mood and the end-of-year party spirit and help support the ACRES Wildlife Rescue Centre (AWRC) at the same time, by joining us at the Wild, Green 'n Rouge party at Rouge Club this Friday (7th December) evening!

Money raised on the night will go towards the establishment of the ACRES Wildlife Rescue Centre (AWRC) - Singapore’s first centre dedicated to rescuing animals from the illegal wildlife trade and giving them a second chance at life.

So come along, bring your friends and family, and indulge in the delicious wildlife-themed food and cocktails and mocktails created exclusively for the night, whilst enjoying the sounds of local band True Colours, bringing you the chart-toppers of today and yesteryear!

Event: Wild, Green 'n Rouge (www.acres.org.sg/wildgreenrouge)
Date: 7th December 2007 (Friday)
Venue/Map: Rouge Club, Peranakan Place Complex @ 180 Orchard Road http://www.acres.org.sg/wildgreenrouge/images/ROUGEmap.gif
Time: 8pm till late
Cover charge: $20 to include entrance and one drink (18 years and above)

Highlights of the evening include:

Live band: True Colours.
Miss Singapore Universe: Have your cocktail prepared by Jessica Tan, Miss Singapore Universe 2007!
Free gift set from The Body Shop (worth $20!): For the first 300 tickets sold, either before or on the evening.
Pub Quiz: Stand a chance to win ACRES goodies!
Hour Desire 1am - 2am: A one-for-one deal for all drinks.
Sponsor-a-Tree: Your chance to sponsor a tree at the AWRC and make a real difference for rescued wild animals.
Thanks go to Rouge Club and The Body Shop for supporting the event.

If you would like to purchase tickets, please contact charlene@acres.org.sg (hp 96698990).

Hurray :thumbsup:

Wah onz onz....nice to have a mini gathering :)

I be meeting with PIB anthea before i go down ;p not sure wat time

Nod nod see you folks there :)

A toast to ACRES ;) cheers to Jessica Tan :)

I will be a bit late tho.. ;p

Cool cool..the more the merrier ;)

Special thanks to all bros who turned up for the charity event. Hope you folks managed to shoot some nice pics of Jessica Tan.

Thanks for the support, animal lovers :)

Status
Not open for further replies.