Wii and Cooking Mama

Status
Not open for further replies.

JillValentine

May 5, 2007
Kembangan
Is Wii officially on sale now? Where to buy? I want to buy the Cooking Mama game. :lovegrin:

Is Wii officially on sale now? Where to buy? I want to buy the Cooking Mama game. :lovegrin:

It's been officially on sale for a very very long time. You can get it in most game shops all over the island.

Should I get the English version or the Jap version?

If buy from shop, all the necessary accesories are there? Meaning, I can play straight away or still need to buy additional controller if 2 person playing Cooking Mama?

Should I get the English version or the Jap version?

If buy from shop, all the necessary accesories are there? Meaning, I can play straight away or still need to buy additional controller if 2 person playing Cooking Mama?

By default it comes with one controller i think. Best to check. I'd suggest the english version.

By default it comes with one controller i think. Best to check. I'd suggest the english version.

OK...think have to buy another controller.

I should be buying the English version as I cannot read Jap language. Heard that the Engish version can play both English and Jap games but Jap version can only play Jap games...dunno true or not.

great! even better than mama

You mean "Great!" is a game?

I should be buying the English version as I cannot read Jap language. Heard that the Engish version can play both English and Jap games but Jap version can only play Jap games...dunno true or not. ]
I am not sure of version in Sgp. If u happen to be in China, get one there. Cheap and good.
[Original Japan version modified for local market].

As for Eng or Jap version, NO NEED TO WORRY. Just get one Japanese version.
THERE IS NO PROBLEM TO UNDERSTAND what the wordings on the screen as is VERY VERY SIMPLE TO GUESS, you kid will master it in no time. NO PROBLEM AT ALL.

Is a nice m/c.

But prepare to buy many accessories. Which are not cheap.

Wii is a game that parents can PLAY with their kids.

Very nice.

Cheer

I should be buying the English version as I cannot read Jap language. Heard that the Engish version can play both English and Jap games but Jap version can only play Jap games...dunno true or not.

You mean "Great!" is a game?
"Great! Better than Mama" is the response for getting a "Great" ratings whenever you complete a task.

Just get the local (US version) set. Most of the games available are from US. Unless you want to play a particular Jap game. Just purchase a 2nd set of controller. The Cooking Mama addon attachments are not neccessary, but will enhance the gameplay.

I saw it at Best Denki, come with 2 free games and 1 Wii Sports.

so any idea what is the market price for Wii? modified set?

so any idea what is the market price for Wii? modified set?

Moderator's note:

Please refrain from any discussions of pirated software including mod sets. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.