Wife's birthday coming - ideas needed !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
I dun know... :bsmilie:
Saturday u drive to Seletar Dam there and den see all the bouncing cars stick newspaper one "you-know-what" liaoz.... :bsmilie:

haagen_dazs said:
come to think of it... how do they serve you the food when you are in the cable car?
do they just put all the food out, whisk you out there and leave you hanging for 2 hours??

...there's a flying waiter with u all the time..:bsmilie:

Na lah, every U turn, they will collect your plates and serve the next dish. So it's well planned. The food is ok only, but it's the new experience that counts. If ur wify or you scared of heights, the wine is free flow (from the last time i went, not sure now)

Sjourn said:
...there's a flying waiter with u all the time..:bsmilie:

Na lah, every U turn, they will collect your plates and serve the next dish. So it's well planned. The food is ok only, but it's the new experience that counts. If ur wify or you scared of heights, the wine is free flow (from the last time i went, not sure now)
so what precautions are in place in case of emergency? (ie,. spilled gooey food on floor, urgent need for the restroom )
do you walkie talkie them or ring some emergency bell?? :dunno: :think:

haagen_dazs said:
so what precautions are in place in case of emergency? (ie,. slipped gooey food on floor, urgent need for the restroom )
do you walkie talkie them or ring some emergency bell?? :dunno: :think:

thier cups and plates have non-slip rubber below, so from what I experienced no slip ups.

In case of emergency....:think: stay calm and wait for help. Unless u want to kick open the glass and take a jump 200 ft below...(let me know I prepare my camera..keke)

jsbn said:
Let's see...

- Pack the kids off to ur in-laws
- Do all the housework chores for her
- Have a homecooked candlelight dinner complete with roses and a small gift
- Do the dishes!
- An aromatic bath together
- You-know-what
- End of day

replace all of above with 'You-know-what'..

haha, bakat with your families and friends.
secretly arrage one more perfect wedding and propose for her!!!
She will be very surprise and unforgotable...
feel back the toching feeling when yours get married,
That should be priceless....and meaningful. ;)

you can bring her to Europe, then give her diamond ring(bigger), at the beautiful Church...
p/s: Is good that if you can get more birds and let them fly at the background ....that will be beautiful....and romantic....

But, Better don't ask from indian seller--"no bird ga~~!"

corollax said:
It's that time of the year to crack my head again... :sweat: Can anyone provide some ideas to help me built a one-day itinerary. Your success stories are also most welcome! Thanks.

Ideas
1. stitch a picture (of both of u) to her... most guys dun do that
2. Put up a banner opp her flats , wishing her happy bday
3. Bring her to Au Jardin for a romance
4. Bring her to a surprise weekend tour
5. Get a cruise with her , propose to her in front of her friends and family
6. Put a video in a cinema , in front of audience, stating your commitments to her before the movie start (set u back by $2k)

ok , i shall stop ranting ... there are many more ideas , but depending which one is feasible, and suit your style and character / time / financial / commitment.

I am thinkin of ideas too , but i may prefer a simple one, dishing something out and strolling , viewing the sunset on a quiet weekday.

Galdor said:
Hey pal,

when's the day? Maybe you can first have lunch on a lunch cruise in the day and then catch a good movie after that and in the evening can have dinner at the Boat House @ Fullerton. Will be quite expensive though. If it conincides with the fireworks it'll be more interesting cos you can actually stroll down Esplanade/Marina Bay and watch the beautiful fireworks. I'm sure your wife will be impressed and enjoy the day. Hope this helps. ;)
Sounds good. The day is sat 26/8 - I think the fireworks' all over by 12/8. Book the cruise from tanah merah ferry is it?

eng_keow said:
How about a dinner for 2 at the Equinox and then a walk down the Esplande?

Make sure no handphones and divert to whoever is necessary. Give her 200% attention.

Must noe wat ur wife fancies like mine does not really like flowers or gifts unless 2K diamonds or something like tt. hehehe. :bigeyes:
Not a bad idea, but :think: then again the Esplande may remind her of durians and I'm *fearful* of durians...

ndroo said:
Bring her on a trip to Cathay Photo :p She'll buy you a present :)
ehh I dun think so... I remember last year we went for tour and I got too carried away with taking pictures with my new S2 and she was dam :angry:.

Gerl_ho said:
you can bring her to Europe, then give her diamond ring(bigger), at the beautiful Church...
p/s: Is good that if you can get more birds and let them fly at the background ....that will be beautiful....and romantic....

But, Better don't ask from indian seller--"no bird ga~~!"
I'll call Richard, I need his card...

corollax said:
Hey thanks, that may just be it ! Now to figure out what to do during daytime... :think:

did not have much appetite up there... maybe it's the cable car swaying motion + lack of fresh air in the cable car :bsmilie:

Wife's birthday coming - ideas needed !

I usually have a haircut, then shampoo with Lavender liquid and take a bath in scented rose water. After that I put on a new shirt and new pants and present myself to my wife on her birthday as her birthday present. :lovegrin:

DT_ said:
replace all of above with 'You-know-what'..
:bigeyes: :bigeyes: :bigeyes: :bsmilie: SIX times...power sia:thumbsup:

corollax said:
Thanks dude! Anyone tried this and got air-sick?

Nope. It gets a bit rough when the wind is strong but I did not get air-sick even though I am prone to car sickness. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.