wide angle+portrait for D7000

Later the light falls into the black hole and u can never take any pic as it never has a chance to reach the Sensor..:p
maybe a very dense material like white dwarf or neutron star matter will be enough to bend and flex the light slightly, but u will never be able to carry the camera with 2 hands..lol

hahahahah... u guys sure crack me up today.... neutron star matter... wheres tony stark when we need him, he cld help us discover another new element...

Hmm since you will do FX in the future, why consider 17-55?
I am a user of 14-24 on FX, it works great on FX but on DX it is a waste of money. So my suggestion is that you upgrade to FX and buy 14-24, or just buy a 10-20 or 12-24 and sell them when you upgrade.
85mm or 105dc should be good portrait lens on DX, 14-24 can be used for creative portrait but it's never a good traditional portrait lens.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ehh sorry did not see so many posts there. ignore me if i post redundant content.

Last edited:
have you tried 200 f2? i couldn't imagine holding if it is f1.4 :bsmilie:

If they do come up with a 200mm f/1.2 MUG, I don't mind getting it for my bubble bath... :sweatsm:

Shucks man... I double dare Nikkor to come up with the 600mm f/2.8 it would probably be just as big as the biggest in the Bigma range...

It's all about surface area of glass man... We're literally carrying grams/Kilos worth of processed high quality SAND.... There is a reason why 600mm heavy lens feels like the weight of sandbags...

Last edited: