wide angle lens

Status
Not open for further replies.

ipodlady

Mar 1, 2006
North coast of Singapore
hello..

guys.. i need some opinions and advices. as i am new to the photographic world, i dont really know much abt lenses. however, in mind, i wanna buy a wide angle lens. but i dont know what kind of lens is good for a newbie like me. :dunno:

pls advice.. :angel:

thank you all.. :)

I don't know what camera you use or what you mean by wide.. But if you use Nikon or Canon DSLR and you want good value for money, I recommend the Tokina 12-24mm..

ipodlady said:
hello..

guys.. i need some opinions and advices. as i am new to the photographic world, i dont really know much abt lenses. however, in mind, i wanna buy a wide angle lens. but i dont know what kind of lens is good for a newbie like me. :dunno:

pls advice.. :angel:

thank you all.. :)

The next golden question, what is your definition of wide? 10-20,12-24 are very wide, you might wanna look at 17-35 ranges of lens..get a fisheye if you want wider

Next important question after what camera would be what will you want to use it for? You wanna do warped landscape effects or do you want to shoot general landscape with minimal distortion yet able to capture a wider area?

alechim said:
The next golden question, what is your definition of wide? 10-20,12-24 are very wide, you might wanna look at 17-35 ranges of lens..get a fisheye if you want wider
Pro remark :thumbsup:

espn said:
Pro remark :thumbsup:

wah bro, you also come Kopitam to lim kopi... ;p

Status
Not open for further replies.