Wide angle lens to recommend for canon

Swakoo

Jul 5, 2002
Visit site
Hi guys! Happy cny!

I'm considering a wide angle lens, something in the range of 10-24 kind of lens. Any to recommend value for money?

Thanks!

Hi Rashkae,

thanks for pointing out :)
Actually, I was hoping to get some recent user feedback for wide angle lens... be it 3rd party or Canon original.

Just seeking opinions :)

will look through the links that too, thanks!

Happy CNY!

try canon's efs 10-22mm or tokina's 11-16mm
both have good reviews, do a search.

Actually, I was hoping to get some recent user feedback for wide angle lens... be it 3rd party or Canon original.
Just seeking opinions :)
What's the point of opinions? They can be biased, misleading, coming from user mistakes and other questionable origin. Since you seem to be new to the topic you should focus on reviews done in systematic way under controlled conditions.
First you could have a look at the Canon lens line up, secondly you can check the price list here to get ideas about third party lenses commonly asked about. Additionally, the websites of the lens makers have plenty of details.
Common review sites: www.dpreview.com; www.photozone.de and many others. Just google for "[lens type] review" and read.

That's exactly what's in the links. So please search and read before opening a new thread. You would be amazed how much has already been posted and shared here on CS. Don't let it go to waste.

@Rashkae
yup will do, thanks :)

@Octarine
Nothing wrong with asking for opinions.. they are naturally bias, which makes opinions an interesting thing to ask for :)
That's all :bsmilie: