Wide-angle converters for olympus DCs

Status
Not open for further replies.

mfo

Jan 29, 2002
Visit site
say for the 2100 or 700... anyone uses any??? how much did it cost ya'? and any sample pics???

got! but very xpensive.. and super rare. Saw some on sale in ebay but only a few..

Well, I've been trying to ask around and look around for some WA converters too for my Uzi.

I'm not sure why, but been asking at dpreview but not much feedback, somehow there's an obsession with adding more zoom instead. :dunno:

Well, so far, in singapore, there's the Vitacon 0.5x WA converter, AP and 3:16 stocks them i think, but i've experience viginetting with a 58mm vitacon, and the image is slightly blurred at the edges. I'm trying to find out if the blurring is a general occurance for WA converters or it's due to Vitacon's lens quality.

I checked with Cathay and they have a 0.6x Sony WA ocnverter, one low quality for about 70 and the a high quality for 200 if i'm not wrong. Didn't have time to request to check the lens, but i think the cheaper one might be plastic, coz it was very light.

If you do find reasonable WA converter, pls PM me or share on the forum, I'm looking around for one too. Thanks :)

Sorry, forgot to add, other shop in peninsula have WA converters, saw one 0.4x but that's more to fish eye range. Not sure about the price and quality.

Some recommend the raynox0.66 pro but so far, i can't find it in singapore. Another WA converter is the olympus A-28 i think. :(

See a Olympus B-28 0.8 WAC in Mustafa...the WA companion of the acclaimed B-300 1.7x TC....going for abt $215.

Originally posted by Jayan
See a Olympus B-28 0.8 WAC in Mustafa...the WA companion of the acclaimed B-300 1.7x TC....going for abt $215.

did you happen to see the B-300 in Mustafa?

Status
Not open for further replies.