Wide Angle Adapter

Status
Not open for further replies.

tyonghen

Jan 22, 2008
Hi, like to know whether this market selling wide angle adapter eg. x0.5 does really works? Knowing that the overall pic quality will not be as good as those real wide angle lens, but will it really multiple by that n factor stated. thanks

The pic quality is horrible, and please don't pay more than SGD 50 if you do decide to get it.

Quality will suffer. They usually produce very very soft images, poor contrast, flare ++. For an SLR, u will be better off with a wide angle lens.

Ryan

Hi, like to know whether this market selling wide angle adapter eg. x0.5 does really works? Knowing that the overall pic quality will not be as good as those real wide angle lens, but will it really multiple by that n factor stated. thanks

I think your question is "will it really multiply by that n factor stated" and the answer would be a possible yes... but as all have advised... the quaility is not good... so save up money to get a wide angle instead... ;)

If you really want a good wide adapter, look for Raynox, lenses are made in Japan and the quality rocks.

Look at the Mass Order thread under Jim McGill as he is the one who bringgs the lenses in.

I have used the DCR6600PRO for my old Canon S2 IS prosumer and I loved it.

Status
Not open for further replies.