Wi-Fi enabled digital camera

Wiwi86

Apr 17, 2011
Hi ppl, I'm looking for wifi enabled digital camera so that I can easily transfer photos taken with the camera to my phone for uploading to social media like Facebook or instagram.

looking for something not too big as it will be more on overseas usage.

and budget within $500.

any recommendations?

Hi ppl, I'm looking for wifi enabled digital camera so that I can easily transfer photos taken with the camera to my phone for uploading to social media like Facebook or instagram.

and budget within $500.

any recommendations?

Canon S110?

You may like to look into Samsung, currently is the leader in this area of wifi/cam/phone.

and budget within $500.

any recommendations?

Mobile phone camera. Nowadays, mobile phone cameras do take excellent photos... like the Nokia 1020, Apple 5S, Sony Xperia, etc etc.

You may like to look into Samsung, currently is the leader in this area of wifi/cam/phone.

LOL that's funny. HAHAHAHA

and budget within $500.

any recommendations?

Lots for you to choose from, especially from sony, canon, nikon, etc. Please do put some effort into at least shortlisting the cameras after you have gone to a shop and seen which models appeal to you. Otherwise we would just be copy-pasting a list of dozens of cameras and in the end, it's still for YOU to determine which camera feels the most comfortable/prettiest/etc.

and budget within $500.

any recommendations?

how about the latest Fujifilm XQ-1..?

Seriously, just buy a Samsung Galaxy series phone.

You can not only take pictures, you can edit on board using apps, you can upload to Hootsuite and hit up ALL the social media in one shot, and most amazingly
you can even make phone calls on the camera. pretty cool.

Thanks guys. I saw quite a few wifi enabled camera but I didn't have any preference to any brand. thus posting here hoping to get some advice on what models I can take note of that suits y requirement and budget

how about mirrorless camera Olympus Pen E-P5?

Thanks guys. I saw quite a few wifi enabled camera but I didn't have any preference to any brand. thus posting here hoping to get some advice on what models I can take note of that suits y requirement and budget

Two words... camera phone. Cheaper than normal digital camera (with data plan), can make phone calls, can use GPS, can have excellent camera (think Nokia, Iphone, HTC and Samsung) and can link 3G, wifi and all the rest of the stuff.

Actually, I like to say is Samsung wifi+cam+phone or camera phone. Anyway I can be wrong too.

Oh please.. The S4 zoom is a joke in terms of ergonomics, size and design, even though the picture quality is ok

Actually, I like to say is Samsung wifi+cam+phone or camera phone. Anyway I can be wrong too.

Most people are either influence by peers or friends that:
1) When comes to Android phones - Samsung
2) When comes to Digital compact camera - Samsung
3) When comes to TV - Samsung

It's like the Apple syndrome seriously in which people thought for a particular product that's only
one leading brand.
Seriously, there are lots of brands out there so do not get influence by what others say.
Take a look around and compare instead of 'Verbal marketing.'.

Most people are either influence by peers or friends that:
1) When comes to Android phones - Samsung
2) When comes to Digital compact camera - Samsung
3) When comes to TV - Samsung

2) I'll rather go to non-Samsung brand for that.. Haha!!