Why? :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

La Vida

Oct 1, 2008
Why, of all one, must it be you. My best friend, flirt my crush right in front of me. It’s okay, if it’s anyone else. But you know that i like her, yet you still decided you need to do this, right in front of me. I don’t blame you. All i blame is myself. I’m a coward, who only dare to grow green with envy. I do not have the courage to talk to her, the way you do. But, why do you have to do this right in front of me? Can’t you just show some sympathy for me and lessen my torture?

Well, you’re pretty. So much that everyone wants to talk to you. It’s not your fault, neither it’s his. If we have to find fault, then the fault lies with me, for unable to get over it. I should not have allowed myself, to sink into this bottomless pit. But, now, it’s too late. I’m unable to save myself. It’s valentines’ day this saturday. I know it’s impossible for me to enjoy such a special day with you. I wish you, and whoever you decide to spend it with, a happy valentines’ day.

I love you.

:bheart:

The grass is always greener on the other side.:thumbsup:
What is not yours, is not yours.:dunno:

dump your friend, he's a front stabber, used to have a friend like this before, felt much better after cutting ties with him.
as for the girl, whatever the outcome, it will cause a strain on friendship...

Last edited:
Hmmm r we tokin abt a real ger here or toking abt cameras?

A real girl, since it's valentines'..

Aw, that's so sad and sweet... nvm you're not alone, I don't get to enjoy it too, I'll be travelling :bsmilie:

Why, of all one, must it be you. My best friend, flirt my crush right in front of me. It’s okay, if it’s anyone else. But you know that i like her, yet you still decided you need to do this, right in front of me. I don’t blame you. All i blame is myself. I’m a coward, who only dare to grow green with envy. I do not have the courage to talk to her, the way you do. But, why do you have to do this right in front of me? Can’t you just show some sympathy for me and lessen my torture?

Well, you’re pretty. So much that everyone wants to talk to you. It’s not your fault, neither it’s his. If we have to find fault, then the fault lies with me, for unable to get over it. I should not have allowed myself, to sink into this bottomless pit. But, now, it’s too late. I’m unable to save myself. It’s valentines’ day this saturday. I know it’s impossible for me to enjoy such a special day with you. I wish you, and whoever you decide to spend it with, a happy valentines’ day.

I love you.

xdd, u how young only argh? :bsmilie:

Vday is over-rated....

And don't just write stuff here.... tell her everything in person. :thumbsup:

crush what crush...you want to talk to her just go up and talk to her ya.
Women like men with some balls.

Just do it. The regrets would later would be hard to live down.

aiyo don't tell her everything la.
sounds damn scary can. *psycho alert!psycho alert!*

Yup.

Listen to the 'master'.

How you doing J?

Long time ... long time.

When you doing another 'bird watching at Sentosa' kinda shoot? We all would love to help out! :devil:

aiyo don't tell her everything la.
sounds damn scary can. *psycho alert!psycho alert!*

Lol... of course not tell literally tell her everything... you get what i mean... ;p

no need sad...sup sup water.

just go find another one lor...

or join us for SSS dis sat and who know u might noe one lagi best :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.