Why would you gaffer your kamera???

Why would you gaffer your kamera?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

XXX Boy

Jan 11, 2004
GEYLAND LOR 15 LO
Just a poll to see why you guys gaffer your kamera. Have fun!!!
No flame pls... :angel:

all of the above?;p

Why would i want to gaffer my camera?
Because i hate it???

:bsmilie:

Seriously, I gaffer the buttons so that rain and dust wouldnt penetrate the buttons at the back.... at least gives me a piece of mind when using it in light rain. I wouldnt want to see a drop of rain disappear into any of the buttons.

Curious...When you peel off tape on buttons, will the inscription on them come off as well? I'm considering taping my buttons.

Carllim said:
I :heart: to gaffer bcos the sound made by the tearing of the tape makes me high... :bsmilie:

You are not the only one.

I taped the gaffer tearing sound and duplicated it 100 times and transferred it to a MP3 player.

Just looking for a suitable title of the piece of great sound. "The Never-ending Sound of Love"?

i'm a visionsary....i like to constantly remind myself tt in photography, branding is not important...tt's y i gaffer the branding labels.... muahahha.....

Gafferers are actually a considerate lot of people for they take the pain to mummify to deny themselves the pleasure of the feel and touch of their precious equipment to preserve the pristine condition for the benefits of the future buyers.

Too free and got nothign to do .. So .... just stick it ..

Status
Not open for further replies.