Why weather so hot?

What happened huh? Why suddenly so hot! Everyday like slowly being roasted.

bali-pig-top-480.jpg

What can you indulge in this heat and what do you do to beat the heat? Please recommend.

You're wearing too many layers, if you know what I mean. :bsmilie:

Look around us, the open spaces, old buildings are now gone. Singapore is in a frenzy of new buildings.

Look at Punggol. It used to be Ulu, now is like waterway new flats. Soon it will be sardine packed again.

I think before we reach 6.9 mil, the figure will suddenly drop because all can't stand the heat and will move elsewhere.
Maybe JB.

Wrong u guys.... china old days says there is 9 suns.....

You're wearing too many layers, if you know what I mean. :bsmilie:

eh, this is exactly what I innocently told my teacher (while on overseas exchange to Taiwan)

"Teacher, you look very hot today"

"Teacher, I think you should take off some of your clothes"

*facepalm*

why cats dont perspire in this hot weather?

I have a solar-powered aircon built into my fur coat. The hotter it is, the more power I get for air-conditioning. :D

Don't tell anyone okay? it is a cat secret.

Sometimes I do sympathise with those guys working on 43 °C tarmac and a 65 °C jet blast from the engine exhaust at idle thrust while I sit in my air-conditioned, climate controlled office. :bsmilie:

May sneak into the living room size inert center fuel tank of a B744, with pre-conditioned air fed into the mix manifold of the Pressurization & Air Conditioning System (PACS) below from time to time. Quite chilly but must watch out for oxygen level. :bsmilie:

Last edited:
Many people out of Singapore. Warm weather here.

Pres Tony Tan > Myanmar
PM Lee + Lim H K > USA
ESM Goh Chock Tong > China
Shanmugam > Brazil
Tharman > Brunei
Grace Fu > Japan (over already)

eh, this is exactly what I innocently told my teacher (while on overseas exchange to Taiwan)

"Teacher, you look very hot today"

"Teacher, I think you should take off some of your clothes"

*facepalm*

your teacher male or female? ;p

Wah lau....tonight f. hot!!! Buay tahan. Need to take a cold shower. Need to sleep in my underwear. Need to blast air-con.

Last edited:
Wah lau....tonight f. hot!!! Buay tahan. Need to take a cold shower. Need to sleep in my underwear. Need to blast air-con.
keep your pants on at least.