Why those car make in Thailand are more expensive than Japan make ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JL1500k

Apr 14, 2004
Mitsubishi Lancer 1.6 and Nissan Sunny 1.6 are Japan make. Toyota Altis 1.6 is Thailand make.

Comparing the 1.6cc why Altis is more expensive than Mitsubishi Lancer and Nissan Sunny?

Anyone know the reason?

JL1500k said:
Mitsubishi Lancer 1.6 and Nissan Sunny 1.6 are Japan make. Toyota Altis 1.6 is Thailand make.

Comparing the 1.6cc why Altis is more expensive than Mitsubishi Lancer and Nissan Sunny?

Anyone know the reason?

Simply because it is a Toyota distributed under Borneo Motors.

Oh is because the brand is Toyota under Borneo Motors or have alot of Die-heart-fan, I thought is because the VVT-i engine. V Good Fuel Consumption

cuz in thailand got use monks and bless the car.. so incur extra cost.
jk jk

er... you are comparing 2 different cars that are made in 2 different countires..

thats like saying why is that because the lexus ls430 is more expensive than a fiat or a bmw 320 .. japanese cars are more expensive than italian cars and german cars.

JL1500k said:
Oh is because the brand is Toyota under Borneo Motors or have alot of Die-heart-fan, I thought is because the VVT-i engine. V Good Fuel Consumption

I think you meant .... "Very Good Fuel Efficiency" ;) Good fuel consumption = consumes lotsa fuel ya? I may be wrong ... :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.